Concert Time

Hannahs POV

We get back to my place and there is a huge RV on the curb. 

"There is out ride!" Liam says and all the guys look him, including me.

"What? I thought less people would follow us if we weren't in a big tour bus!" its very true.People will follow anyone. Its very creepy.

We all walk in, and i am takin back. Its full of white. White flooring, white couch's, white roof, white everything. Even the bathroom is white!

"Woah....." we all say but Liam, who is smiling at himself.

We walk through the RV and saw this thing had drinks, food, movies, TVs, candy, you name it, we had it. We all take a seat and i sit next to Liam and the corner. Harry sat between Niall and Louis. 

When we started moving, Liam went into the bedroom with Zayn to get some shut eye. 2 person bedroom. This thing is huge! Niall moved from being squished from Louis leaning on Harry and Harry being shoved into Niall's arm. He moved next to me, a little far away but I'm okay with it. 

"Hey Hannah, Want to play a game?" Niall says.

Harry moves from Louis and he wakes up, whining but Harry moves back and Louis is still awake. 

"How about we all play a game." Louis says.

"Okay, lets play Would you rather?" Harry says.

"Sure! Ill go first. Lou, would you rather have your head shaved or never be able to sleep again?" Niall asks and Louis face goes pale from the though of either.

"Umm.......... probably have my head shaved cause i love dreaming!" Louis says looking like he is about to cry. Harry and I laugh at him and Niall just says its Louis turn.

"hannah dear! Would you rather eat nothing but feet for the rest of your life or become a werewolf?" Louis asks and I'm pretty sure he knows the answer.

"Become a werewolf man! I could be so fierce!" i say with a hair flip.

"Okay, Niall, would you rather die from drowning or live not being able to breath without a machine?"

"Hmmm. Both are sad things but probably die drowning only because it would be slow but id go to heaven. i would be living hell. Not saying a bad word, Louis..!" Niall says with Louis mouth open from his word choice. We all laugh pretty loud, Liam and Zayn walk out rubbing their eyes and Reid and Jack are finally listening to us. We all start playing the game.

Harry gets up to get a drink and he asks me to go with him.

"Hey Hannah,come with me to get a drink!"

I get up and follow him and he walks in front of me. The fridge is around the corner. When i walk into the room, Harry grabs the back of my neck and my lower back and crashes his lips into mine. i am surprised at first but carry my arms up and down his back and his tongue comes into my mouth then lowers to my neck.

I can't help but let out a small moan. He stops kissing my neck and looks at me and kisses me again. My breath is taken away from me when he looked at me. He is really stunning. I can't believe i actually lived without him. He knows everything about me form our drives and dates. 

He moves his hand from my lower back to my neck and deepens the kiss. I move my hands from his back to his neck and tightly tug his hair. He moans a little but we still kiss. I love this. Gosh he makes me so happy to be alive. Our kiss is broken form Zayn screaming for us.

We pull away and laugh at each other and get our drinks. He got Pepsi and i got my root beer. 

We walk back in and Niall moved to the other couch so Harry sat next to me and held my hand. My heart starts racing and i look at him and he's already looking at me. His beautiful green eyes just make my heart melt. I can't believe he's mine. I am his.