Why me?

Nialls POV

I walk up the stairs and join to circle for spin the bottle. I am not with Hannah and I got cheated on by the one girl I thought I would spend the rest of my life with so, what do I have to loose?

I was ready to play, but i saw Harry take a seat next to Zayn. I narrow my eyebrows and look up to Find Hannah sitting herself down next to some red head.

This blonde girl spins the bottle and it lands on Harry. He doesn't show any emotion. He just get on his knees and gives the girl a quick peck on the lips. I look down towards Hannah, Andrea, and she isn't watching. My heart begins to split in half from seeing her upset.

"Your turn Niall" the red head says.

I lean over and spin the bottle, hoping it would land on anyone other than her. If i kissed her, I wouldn't be able to stop.

Just to my luck, the bottle stops spinning and lands pointing directly in front of me. I look up and find that it landed and Hannah, Andrea. Of course!

I sit up on my knees and lean over, while she does the same. We lean in and our lips touch, just barely. She pulled away quickly, to quickly for me. I want to wrap her up in my arms and hold her forever, kiss her forever and be with her forever. I sit back down and some guy with piercings all over his face spins the bottle, also landing on Hannah.

She leans up and he goes all out. He outs his hand on the back of her neck, pressuring the kiss. He opens his mouth and sticks his tongue out, making Hannah very uncomfortable I'm sure of it.

"Get off of her!" Harry screams out. The kid doesn't budge. He continues to kiss her.

Harry doesn't hesitate to shove the kid over and take him on.

Harry tackles him onto the floor and gives him a hard punch in the jaw, making the kid squeal. The kid takes a punch to Harrys lip, busting it open. I decide to get in the middle of it, ripping the two off of each other. Harry takes one hard punch to the kids right side of his face and i rip them apart.

"Go into the bathroom. Right now" Hannah commands her boyfriend. He scowls her, then the kid, then walks away.

Hannah is spun around and I hear her squeal. I turn around and find the kid crash his lips into hers. My anger takes over me.

I walk up to him, gently pushing Hannah away from him and take him on myself. Lucky for me, while I was going through that whole situation with Ally, instead of fighting people, I hit the gym everyday to take my anger out on a bag. It really helped me in this case.

I push him into the wall behind him, gripping the collar of his shirt.

"You better not lay another finger on her or Harry or I swear.." he cuts me off.

"You'll what? You'll punch me? You are weaker than cotton Niall. Just get off of me and Ill take Hannah home." he pushes me back, but i grab his shoulders, shoving them into the wall. His eyes go wide.

"Dont you ever say that about her" I say in a deep tone, making me sound a lot more intimidating.

"Shut up and get the hell out of my way. Come on Hannah, Ill meet you down stairs and Ill show you a good time" he smirks and that's what makes me go over the edge.

I slam him into the ground, climbing on top of him, punching him right in the left side of his jaw. His hands try to find his way to mine, but i sit my knees on his wrists, making him stop moving.

I punch his nose, busting it into a pool go blood. I look up and see Hannah, walking towards us.

I punch him one more time and stand up. She nods to me, walking up to the guy.