First Day Without Him

Chapter 16: First Day Without Him

Hannah's POV

-----------------

Niall left yesterday. I don't know why but I feel a huge hole grow in my heart. It's weird having him gone. I just wish he was here having another sleep over with me, BUT NO! FREAKING 4 MONTH TOUR! Then...

'Knock knock.'

My thoughts got interrupted by someone at my door. I get out of my bed and go down stairs to find my sister on the couch with her boyfriend. They are so freaking cute! I go to the door an open the door to find my boyfriend Carson.

"Hey babe!" He leans down to kiss my check.

"Hey Carson. What are you doing here?"

"It's Monday. Time to go to school."

I totally forgot! SCHOOL. Gosh it's like a prison. Parents are always like "you should be happy. People are taking their time out of their lives to help you." Well mom, dad they don't have to do that! I run upstairs am change fast and all I had was leggings and a big sweater. I threw that on and boots an put my hair in a messy bun.

While I'm doing my hair Carson wraps his arms around my waist.

"I missed you."

"It's only been like 9 hours since I last saw you Carson." I said with a smirk just finishing my hair.

"9 hours to long!"

"Okay! It's been a long time."

"That's my girl. Now time to go." He's hair falls amazing over his face.

We get outside and it's starting to get cold. By the time Niall gets back there's gonna be snow.

We were in the car about 5 minutes when Carson said something.

"So what if I took you to see the one direction movie?"

"You want to see that?"

"No but I know Niall's your best friend and he's in that movie. So I just imagined you wanted to go."

"Sure! That would be fun!"

"Awesome."

We get to school and I go to my locker and open it and something falls out of it. I bend of to get it but Clair pushes me into the locker.

"Oww!"

"Oh sorry did that hurt?"

"Yeah it did."

"Then awesome!" She walked away with her possy. Gosh I hate her.

I opened the note to see it was from Naill. It's said

Dear Hannah,

Sorry for the way I acted when you said yes to Carson. And then before I left. I told Reid and Jack to put this in you locker. I just wanted you to know that I will be calling you at 5:00pm your time. Every day. We can talk about our day! I miss you already. And it's only been a day but when I woke up this morning it felt weird not having you here with me. The boys wanted to say hi so we can also FaceTime and all that crap. I'm pretty sure your not the happiest with me right now but I wanted you to know that I miss you. Call me when you read this. Bye!

Your Best Friend,

Niall:)

It felt good to hear from Niall. I pull out my phone and go to my favorites cause Niall out his name there and locked it so I don't know how to move it. Not like I want to but I thought that was funny. It's ringing.