Niall! Your back?

Chapter 21: Niall! Your back?

Hannah's POV

So today Niall comes back!!!! I've missed him so much! It feels like it's been forever! But on the phone he was all like "I love...." And he never finished which made me upset. It brings me back to when the exact thing happened 8th grade. Just face to face.

Flash back to 8th grade

I'm walking out of class going to 7th period with Niall. I dropped my stuff and Niall dropped his. Crap! We bent down to pick it up and we looked up at each other. His eyes locked on mine.

"So Hannah. Umm.... Can I tell you something?"

"Sure Niall." What was he going to say?

"I....umm...... I love....." Before he could finish, the social studies teacher came out and yelled at us to get to class. Well sorry lady the gravity works! She's stupid.

"So Niall what were you saying?"

"Never mind. Let's go to class."

"No tell me Niall! Please!?" He looked at me with sad/scared eyes.

"I love....... You-nicorns!"

"Okay......"

We walked to class and he didn't look up at all. He sat next to me so it tapped him and he didn't look up.

"Niall. Look at me."

He looked up at me and his eyes were like blue oceans during a bad storm.

"Niall are you okay!?" I grab his hand.

"Yeah Hannah. Just dandy. Let's go to 8th period. I want to get out of here."

And we walked. I wonder why he was upset. Or angry. Or something!

Back to present day (next day)

Jack came back from his vacation and he's picking me up to get Niall and the boys!!!!! Holy crap. I throw on my big jacket and leggings and sparryes and run out the door to see jacks car ready to go to the air port.

We finally get to hi gate waiting. Jack and I were sitting on the floor cause all the seats were takin an he fell over on top of me asleep. Wow. He's a heavy sleeper cause the announcer came over the line saying "flight over. You can now get ready to leave on flight 113."

I wake up jack to get ready to see Niall.

Well we didn't see Niall for the first couple of people. But then I see my little blonde Irish boy with beyond blue eyes! I had no choice to run up to him and jump into his arms and not let him go for about 3 minuets. I get off of Niall and Jack gives me the 'wow you flirt' look.

"You can't judge me! I haven't seen him for 2 months!" But Jack still gives me the 'wow you flirt' look. I didn't care.

We go back to my house to have Taco Bell and watch a movie. I have a knock on my door and I answer it and right when I open my door someone crashes into my lips. I didn't feel like a knew this person. I pull away to see Carson. I don't think he knows I have my friends here. He crashes back into me and I see Niall turn around to see me and Carson. I pull away saying

"Carson Niall's back!" Carson turns and sees Niall. Wide eyes.

"Oh hey Niall!!!"

I could basically feel the aqwardness between them. We grab his hand and walk over to the couch and we watched the movie.

During the movie I would look up and Carson to find him staring at Niall. It was kind of weird cause he didn't see me looking up at him. Ever since he saw Niall he's been acting weird. But I was way to tired. And at that moment my eyes closed and I didn't want to wake up.

I feel myself going up the stairs and I open my eyes a little bit to see Carson carrying me up the stairs to my room! I just rested my head on his chest and didn't move. Then he placed me carefully on my bed and before he left I grabbed his hand to make him pull back up to me.

"Night Hannah!"

"Night Carson. Hey are you and Niall okay!?"

"Yeah. I just didn't think he would be back."

"Oh okay. Night." And then he planted a kiss and he left the room.

It was about 11:30pm when I heard noises down stairs. I get out of my bed and open my door just a little bit. Just enough for me to hear that it was Niall and Carson talking. I thought they would go home when I fell asleep.

"Niall! Your back!"

"Yeah. Yesterday was my last day."

"Oh okay. So umm.... You and hannah are only friends right!?" Carson said while I was moving down the stairs to see them.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't we!?"

"People tell me things Niall. You seem pretty flirty with her when I come around."

"Okay Carson remember she's my best friend. Only my best friend."

Well that kin of hurt. I don't know why though. I love Carson. Why did that make me feel like someone was pinching me in the heart?

"Keep it that way. Or else." Carson said with an angry face.

"Oh I will. You better just treat her right with the respect she needs and deserves. Got it Carson?" Niall said with a sassy look.... It was funny.

"Got it. Now we need to leave." Carson said with an annoyed sound in his voice.

Niall rolled his eyes and walked away while Carson got in his car and drove away.

Why can't my own boyfriend and my best friend in the world jut like each other!?!?

__________________________________<3

Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't updated. School an homework and choir and soccer and dance and all of that crap. So how's your day been!? Mines been great. So QUESTION TIME!!!

What where you for Halloween?

I was a mascarade princess with my friend. My mask was red and hers was blue.

Alrighty lovelies. Bye!

. . CASS

0