Night 3: Welcome Home

Hannahs POV

"What? You didn't remember today I was let out of prison?" my mother says as she closes the door behind er, walking towards Izzy and I.

"Hello mother" I say. Izzy looks to her, almost disgusted.

"Izzy!" my mother says, walking around me and going straight to Izzy, wrapping her arms around my sister, my dramatic diva of a sister, but sister. Izzy takes her arms and hugs mom.

They pull away, mom looking to me but looks back to Izzy, having a conversation with her and not saying even a hello.

"Well, how is my little girl?" Mother says to Izzy.

"I'm great! How are you? Ive missed you so much!" Izzy takes another hug from mom, lasting longer this time.

"I'm great! I get to see my beautiful daughter! Ive missed you too sweetheart" Okay, that hurt.

"Hi mom..." I say, interrupting the 'moment' of the two.

"Oh, Hello Hannah" She says, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. At least I got one trait from her.

Only silence filled the house, that is until mom said she wanted to put her stuff in the master room. She took he brags with Izzy into the room. I hear the endless conversation, laughs, I missed you's, making me wanted to literally punch myself.

"I'm going to Harry's house...." I call out, them still talking, not even paying attention to me. Okay, not even 30 minutes in and you're already back to your old self. I've missed having my old sister and my mother that was in the prison.

I drive to Harry's house, texting him I'm on the way.

I pull up to the drive way and knock on the door to find Anne in the most adorable sundress on.

"Hannah! Hello! Where have you been the last, forever!" She brings me into a hug, making me smile from ear to ear. If only my mom hugged me after not seeing me for 3 days. Shes been gone for 10 months, and I barley get a hello.

"Harry is upstairs, go on up darling" She tells me, closing the door behind us. I walk up the beautiful stairs and into the bedroom filled with music.

"Hannah!" Harry comes out of his bathroom, my heart immediately falls onto the floor, seeing how perfect he looks.

"Hey babe!" I say, jumping into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist, arms around his neck. His arms around my waist, puling us in together more and more. Ive missed his hugs. Ive missed him so much.

"Whats up baby girl?" I jump onto the floor, walking over to the bed, sitting down while talking.

"Well, my mom showed up at the house..." he turns to me, eyes wide.

"Yeah, Today she was let out. The funny thing is, she said back in prison she was a new person, but she totally ignored me. She went straight to Izzy, hugging her and having mother daughter conversations. Izzy and I got into a fight and mother walked in, taking all the focus upon herself. I was totally invisible to her." He walks over to me, taking our hands and putting them together.

"Hannah, I'm sorry! Did you not get a call from anyone saying she's out?" I shake my head.

'Wow. Thats not cool. But hey, you free Thursday night?" I laugh, changing my mood completely.

"Well, you saids to keep my schedule open, so of course its open to you!" he chuckles but kisses my lips, gently and barley a brush along them.

"Well, good. I need that night open!" I begin to think about what he is doing.

"Harry, what are you planning?" he changed his face from smiling to a confused, innocent look.

"What? I'm not planning anything baby!"

"You're planning something! What is it?" He walks away, but I wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him back.

"Hannah, I'm planning absolutely nothing. I just want to hang with you before I'm gone for 6 months and I cant kiss you, hold you, only talk to you over the computer. Ill want my own time with the love of my life. Is that so bad?" I shake my head.

"I want my time with you too. These past 4 days have been full of pain, happiness and all the other emotions mixed together!"

"Hannah, you know I love you so much, right?" He asks as I walk back to his bed, him following me.

"I would only hope so" I laugh, but he stays focused.

"Hannah, what do you think will happen when you go to collage and I'm on tour?" I say on his lap, him playing with my hair.

"Well, I think we will talk everyday. We will always be together, as long as we possibly can be together. Just as long as this works while you're on tour, we can do anything together. Trust me, I read these things on the internet all the time" He chuckles.

"Yeah. I just hope we do last, I love you so much. I love you more than anyone in this world. I hope you know that" I sit up, facing him.

"I love you too. More than you know Harry" I lean in, kissing him. But this kiss feels different. It feel more meant to be. I could kiss his lips all day if I could. He leans us back and m back is laying on his bed, him kissing me still.

"Hannah..." He pulls away, our deep breathing in sync

"Do you... you know" He asks me, making me shiver.

"You're family is home! Absolutely not Harry!" I laugh, but he actually laughs along with me.

"Right. Okay, you spending the night?" HE asks, climbing off of me.

"Only if thats okay with your family. I just, don't want to go back to a house where I feel unwelcome in anymore, you know?" HE nods, pulling out another pillow and a large t-shirt of his. I slip into the shirt, smelling his amazing scent. His cologne really does smell extravagant.

"Okay, its about, 7 so we can watch a movie if you want, we can just talk too. Its up to you babe"

"Well, I'm up for a movie! What do you want to watch?"

"Lets watch our movie"

"Oh, This Is Us?" HE shakes his head, pulling out a movie box.

"No, OUR movie" He pulls out the notebook, making me laugh all out.

"Our movie is the saddest movies in the world? Why?" I ask, him walking over to me.

"Because Its not what the movie is about, its about the meaning behind the notebook."

"What that?" I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Its about how their love was so strong, even when Ally had the memory loss, she would still remember their time together. And how Noah would always read her the notebook, and never actually get tired of reading it. Their love was so strong, he never got used to telling their love story to his love. The notebook, It is powerful, a symbol, a circle, and he knows there could never have been another. How Ally was always worth telling their story, even if she forgot the next week."

"Woah, deep" I lighten the mood.

"Lets watch it" I nod, him taking me to the movie theatre.

Harry always knows what to say, despite the situation.

(HEY YALL!!!!!!!!!!so, I know, short chapter, but I have been so busy, not joking. I have stupid studying, tests, quizzes, all that jazz that we all just love! Kidding, but yeah.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE PLEASEEEEEE

Much love.

1235 words)