All the Sudden, I miss Everyone

Hannahs (Andrea) POV

Graduation.

A time where these 12 years of stressed out projects, crazy study groups, fun presentations, meeting new friends come to an end. 

Being a senior was more fun than anything, but it was also the most hard. Outside of school was awful, but in school was a whole different story.

I sit up from my bed and look at the clock. Its 8 am right now. I jump out of bed and run into the bathroom and start the shower. I run back into the room and pick out my outfit.

I pull out a pair of white shorts that have holes in the pockets, a light blue flow tank top and my grey high tops. 

I run back into the bathroom, strip my pjs off, putting my hair into a bun and jump into the shower. I grab the soap and run it over my body, getting myself under the water and turning the water off. I jump out and grab the towel, letting my hair down. I run into the room and put the clothes on.

I look at the clock and its only 8:15. I calm myself down and walk into the bathroom, curling my straight hair. This doesn't take longer than 5 minutes, so i walk into Izzy's room and she's putting her shoes on. She has her favorite black jeans on and her white shirt that has 'Princess' on the front, across the chest. 

She looks up and smiles at me, her hair is a mess. 

I walk her into the bathroom and slide the brush down her hair. 

"Oww" she says after i tug out the not in her hair. 

"Sorry Izz. What do you want to do with your hair?" 

"Can you curl the front pieces and straighten the back?" I nod and begin to straighten the back.

She goes on talking about her teacher being really funny about some reason. I can't stop thinking about Niall and last night.

We literally made out and I didn't stop it. 

I am madly in love with Harry. But, Niall has always been there for me. But he never told me he loved me, he wanted to get over me so he went on and dated Ally. Harry is so kind and he understands me in every way possible. I can't imagine my life without either of them.

I finish curling her hair and look at her clock. Its 8:20! That took 5 minutes?

"Lets go get some breakfast!" she nods and we walk out, her grabbing her back pack and me grabbing my school stuff.

We walk out and we head down the elevator and grab breakfast.

I finish shortly after Izzy is done with her meal. We walk out and get into my car. I take my phone out of my back pocket and plug it in, handing it to Izzy and she plays 'My Way' by Fetty Wap.

She surprises me by singing the first part of the song!

"Baby won't you come my waaaaaay!

Got some thing i want to saaaaay!

Can not keep you out of my braaaaain!

But first off, let me start by saying this!" i join in with her.

"All headshots if you think you could take my bitch, ayy

And I'm too turnt, when I shoot, swear I won't miss, ayy

Ba-Baby, won't you come my way?

Baby, won't you come my way?" 

I pull up to her school and she sighs from having to leave.