What?

Hannahs POV

Kelly and Brad.... What?

"Hello Hannah" Kelly says, but it doesn't sound like Kelly.

"Kelly?" Harry asks and Brad laughs.

"No dip stupid. This is Kelly and I am brad!" he says and Kelly uses her arm to warn him to shut up.

"Yes, I am Kelly. Hannah here knows me pretty well now doesn't she" she says looking at me and i can't believe she's here.

"I thought you moved away..." i say taking a baby step closer to her.

"yeah, i did. But i came back a couple of months. I saw you when i first got back" she says walking closer to me.

"Why didn't you come by? Why did you come back?" At this point we are able to feel each others breath. 

"Well, i came back for many reasons. I wanted to see my best friend, thats you. I wanted to see the love of my life, Niall." my heart drops. What?

"What?" 

"Yes. That is the main reason i came back though. I wanted to see Niall again. I realized that i was madly in love with him. I came back and went to Ringers before I went to see you guys. But when i went to Ringers, I saw you and Niall all cute and in love like. That made me so mad. I stayed hidden behind everyone so you couldn't see me. When you left, i followed you back to your house. I parked down the street and went to the back yard and watched you two. Yu guys fell to the floor, the next thing i saw was Niall lean down and you had a makeout session. I promised myself i would make you regret that. So i found Ally. I knew you two weren't friends, so i made her make herself available to him. They accidentally ran into each other and she made her moves on him. I guess that was enough to have him fall in love. But then Ally came back to me and told me he loved her, not you. Then to make Niall sad and want comfort, Ally had to cheat on him with Ethan. So he caught them together, but i didn't think he would want to give her a promise ring. I went to her house after i saw he left. I have the ring with me." she pulls it out and i almost cry. It is so beautiful.

"It just sucks he went straight to you instead of me. Then again, i thought he would go to his house, so i waited there. He was taking to long, so i left. I went to your house and saw Carson over, so i called Harry and told him you were in trouble." 

"That was you?" Harry says walking next to me and taking my hand.

"Yes. Now, back to my story. 

So, Niall got drunk and yada yada, he wasn't sober yet when i walked into his house. He is still there. Dont worry, i didn't do anything wrong. But he told me something i never wanted to hear." she stopped talking and i am all sorts of mad! I want to go up to her and slap her right across the face. My hurtful thoughts are interrupted by Kelly speaking.

"He said he will only ever love you" she points to me and my heart drops to my ankles. 

"What? No he won't. He is drunk Kelly! Why in the world would he only love me? If he could love Ally, I'm pretty sure he could love someone else than me" 

"Thats what i was thinking. Thats why i said you need to stay away from him" she continues to talk, but while she says these words, Brad pushes Harry in a chair and i see locks around the wrists and ankles. They all snap shut when Harry is placed in the chair. Whats going on?

"If you don't leave him alone, he will only love you. But if you leave for good, then he will stop loving you and thats where i come in. He will love me, one way or another." She walks up to me and shoves me into the wall and i smack my back against the hard wall. She grips my cheeks and smashes them into my mouth.