You and I

Hannahs (Andrea) POV

I dry my hair off and begin to scrunch up my wet hair. I put some random gel in my hair, running my hands along the dampness. My shower really helped me think through what Harry said.

Yes, I am still pretty hurt, but he didn't mean it. The fact that he said it for sure made my day a whole lot worse, but having him come back and pick me up for his concert makes me somewhat happy. But his words keep replaying in my head.

'Dont be like your mother and not call for help'

I cringe from the memory. It may not seem so bad, but it really hurt. I tried so hard to get my mother the help she needed. It made my life a living hell when I even brought up the word 'sober clinic' She would always yell are break something.

I push the awful memories away and put my make up on. Feeling the soft brush glide over my skin make me feel so clean. Which is funny, cause I am actually making my face a lot more dirty! Putting my nerd thoughts to the side as well, I apply light blush and my line of eyeliner.

I hear the front door open and close, with someone running up the stairs. I leave my bathroom to find Izzy in her swim suit and crocs.

"Hi sis!" She walks into her room and shuts the door. I walk back slowly into the bathroom and apply my eyeshadow and mascara.

I take a look in the mirror and have one last glance at myself in the mirror before I put my clothes on.

"IZ!" I shout from my closet. She comes running in with a shower towel around her. I giggle form the sight of her.

"You want to help me pick out my outfit? I want to look somewhat classy, you know?" I say, turning into the closet, full of beautiful clothes. I still need to thank Gemma.

"Wear this" she pulls out a maroon shirt, tied int the front and its a crop top. I take it from her and she goes back into the closet. I take off Harry's shirt, laying it on my bed. I pull the shirt over my head, pulling on my pair of cream spanks.

Izzy hands me this cream skirt, with black high heels. I smile to her, thanking her. She walks out and starts the shower.

I slip on the skirt, adding a belt with it. I go to the mirror and check out the outfit. I add some hard spray in my hair and back up, taking it all in. I seriously don't look like myself.

I feel different too. I don't know why though! I shake it off and go back into my room, grabbing my phone and checking out Instagram. I haven't gone on Instagram since Louis dragged me out on stage during their concert.

I smile for the memory. I open the app and my notifications go crazy. I can feel my eyes widen slowly, my breath taken away and my bod freeze.

1,000 people followed me!

I got over 99 likes on my photos. I have only posted 5 pictures! I go on my pictures and there are a lot more likes than 99!

Over 99 comments on my photos!

I feel so loved! Like, wow! I go take a look on the comments and smile from the first one.

'Libby_1D: You are the most beautiful girl! Inside and out! I will always ship you and Harry together!'

These kinds of comments continue and my smile grows even bigger than the last, until 3 comments.

'ONEDIRECTION01: You aren't anything special you piece of trash!' my smile lessens.

'Harryismine: You aren't meant for Harry. He deserves better than you, slut' my smile turns to a frown.

'Karie391D: You should just go back to where you came from, hell. You should've just stayed out of Harry's life. Leave the fandom alone and stay out of our way'