The Night Before..

(FLASHBACK TO THE NIGHT HARRY LEFT TO GET CANDY)

"Niall?" I say as he walks in, head down, hands in pockets, hoodie on.

"What are you doing here?" I close the door and walk towards the kitchen, behind Niall.

He sits himself down on the counter, having me standing, leaning on the fridge.

"I needed to come here. I need to tell you something" He says, playing around with his hands.

I nod, listening to what he has to say. He huffs, and begins to say something. I don't think Ill be letting him leave without crying...

Nialls POV

I don't even realize what I am doing until she opens the door. I look to her, seeing how shocked she is to see me. I would be shocked to see me too, on a night like this.

"Niall?" She questions. I walk in, going straight to the kitchen. I have been in the house only once, but I tried to memorize the pathways. I sit myself down on the counter, her leaning on the fridge. She looks so beautiful. I really love her.

"What are you doing here?" she asks me, I don't answer.

"I needed to come here. I need to tell you something." Its now or never. Tour will be 6 months. I can't go that long knowing I could have her, or she could reject me. I have to know how she will react, I need to know if she even slightly feels the same way.

She nods, letting me know I should speak. Here goes nothing..

"I love you, I know I have already told you this. I don't even understand why I am telling you again, but, tour is 6 months and I want to see you over the computer if I can. I want to hear your heavenly voice, talking to me. Only me." I finally look up, finding her face emotionless. I continue..

"I don't think you'll leave Harry anytime soon, but if you even have the smallest feelings towards me, could you tell me? I wish I told you this 5 months ago. I wish I told you I loved you more than anything. I wish I told you instead of calling Ally. I wish I knew you felt the same way.

But I didn't think you did, or even would. Then I saw you break that bowl, cutting your hand in half. Bleeding enough to make me realize I can't tell you. You looked so upset when I helped you clean your hand. When I told you I was leaving, I saw your eyes go sad, like I hurt you. I should've known then and there, you didn't want me to know. You should've told me you loved me! But, I should've told you.

Then that night we were fighting about Ally, you broke that lamp, crying about her. You told me you loved me. I should've told you I felt the same way, but I thought I loved Ally. I thought I was, finally over you! I actually though, in the first time of my life in 6 years, I was over you.

I was never over you...

I will never be over you Hannah.

I will never love another person as much as I love you. I promise to you, I will never hurt you, break you, anything that will make you unhappy. I would only make you happy, full of joy! I can't promise you we wouldn't fight, or have hard times, but I would take in those moments with you. I will take all of you in a heartbeat. I only want to spend the hard times, amazing moments, stupid jokes, tired nights, happy mornings with you. I only, and will always, want to be with you." I walk up to her tearing up face, grasping both sides of her face with my hands, looking down into her eyes.

"If you will have me, I promise, I will try to make the time we have together, memorizing. I will try to make you as happy as you have made me over the past 6 years. I will make you dinner overnight if you asked me. I would make you breakfast in bed if you looked like you had a rough night. Even during the fights, I will always love you. I can't find anyone like you." I let go of her, walking around the room.