Day 7: That Night

Hannahs POV

*Change into some nice clothes. Ill pick you up at 7* Harry texts me. HE left to go get 'his charger'

I look at the time, its only 12. I decide to go a the tanning beds cause I am paler than pale. I grab my keys and head out, calling again of time so I can get it, then get out.

"Hello! Mrs. Tan tanning spa, how may I help you?" the lady asks through the phone.

"Hello! I was just wondering if I could make an appointment for today. Is there a specific time I would have to be there?"

"Well, there is an opening right now, or at 5:45. Which one do you prefer?" oh yay!

"Right now! I am already on the way so..."

"Well, I will get the bed ready, who can I put the bed under for  a name?"

"Hannah Smith" I love hearing my name. I don't love the name Hannah, but I love the last name Smith.

"Great! See you soon!"

I hang up, plugging my almost dead phone into the car charger, playing my music. The guys new album makes me so pumped for life, honestly! Probably cause I know them, but even their slow, love songs make me laugh. I can never take them seriously, even in times I need to!

I pull into the tanning parking lot, parking the car and walking into the building. It had the strong smell of lotion and heat. Not the best combination, but I need to look a bit tanner.

"Hello! Welcome to Mrs. Tan spa. How may I help you?" The lady sounds the same as the one on the phone.

"Hello, I actually just called. I am Hannah Smith" She nods, standing up from her seat.

"Hello! The bed is all ready! You did bring your swim suit right?" I forgot....

"Ummm, no!" She nods, walking into a room.

"People always forget, so here are some panties and a wrap to go around your chest. Come out in your towel and meet me in room 209, just down the hallway!" I nod as she walks out.

I strip my clothes off and pull up the white panties that fit perfectly! Then I take the bando looking wrap, placing it on my chest. I grab one towel as I walk out, looking both ways before I take off. I look for the number 209 on the plaques.

I finally run into room 209, stepping in with the lady in there already.

"How dark are you going today?"  the lady asks me when I enter the room.

"What are the shades?" I ask with a small giggle. She laughs, telling me the choices.

"Well, there is olive tone, which is already your color.

There is also 3 shades of tanned Asian

Mid-tone Caucasian and tanned. Which one will it be?" She points to the poster with all she shades of skin tone they provide. I take a quick look and decide.

"Ill have the 2nd Tanned Caucasian please!" She nods, pushing the button 4 times, looking back to me.

"We are all set! You can step in ms. Smith" I nod to her, as she walks out. I take the towel off and have it pile onto the floor. I see there is an aux cord so I pul my phone in, seeing what might happen, as I step into the opened capsule.

I lay down on my back first, closing the top. The timer starts right when I close the door, having it count down from 30.

The music I want to listen to turns on, playing Niykee Heaton, Betty Who, Tori Kelly and more.