I Love It

Hannahs POV

I wake up 15 minuets before my alarm went off so i stayed in ben until 8 and got up to get dressed. I put on my white ripped jeans with my grey bro tank. I straighten my hair and put a maroon bow in the back of my brunette hair with 2 stings of the from of my hair tied back. Its not a big bow but a good size. I was my face and put my make up on. My eye shadow is white and grey but you can barley tell its there. My eye liner is perfect for the first time ever.

By the time I'm finished, its 8:15. I am shocked by how short i took. I walk into Izzys room and wake her up and she rolls over and makes her bed as i pack her bag for tonight. I am still so excited for this concert. 

After she is ready and i packed everything, we walk downstairs and eat some breakfast and when she's done before me, i asked her to clean the living room and she does so, making me so happy! She is such a sweet girl and i love her. I couldn't ask for a better sister. Shes the only constant thing in my life. I am just sad she has to grow up without parents and her other sisters. 

My thoughts are broken by Izzy saying its time to go.

I get into the car and hand her my phone to pick the song and she plays 'loaded gun' by Tyler Hilton. She dances around in her seat and i can't help but laugh. She throws her head back in laughter and we start laughing together. 

We pull into her school parking lot and she looks at me with a happy face.

"Ill see you tomorrow Hannah! i love you!" she leans over and gives me a kiss on my cheek and we look at each other and i see how much we don't look alike. But yet, we do. She opens her door and walks out and takes all of her stuff with her and closes the door behind her.

I drive back listening to some of the guys songs and pull into the driveway and see the door open. I start to panic and get out go the car and hold my keys and walk in.

I look around and don't see anyone, only a note.

'You should seriously lock your doors Hannah dear! Some one could come in that shouldn't be here!' signed anonymous. I look around where I'm standing and my hear races. I can't think of anyone who could write this. Carson is in prison, Clair wouldn't dare come in, mom is in prison, dad is i don't know where. It could be him, but i don't think he would do that. 

I walk over to my door and close it and lock it. I look out the window and see nobody.

Its 9 now and i still have to clean.

I start upstairs and clean my room, then Izzys, then vacuum the stairs and then shut and lock my parents room. Nobody can go in there. To many things have happened there.

I start cleaning the main bathroom, then wipe the counters down and vacuum the carpet and couch and then get my swifer mop and scrape the floors until i could see a new layer on tile. 

I look at the clock once again and its 11 now. Ive been cleaning for 2 hours. What the heck?!

I go upstairs and get my phone and see i got 10 messages from the group.

Liam *Hey guys! Still on for 12 so see you guys then!*

Zayn *Yeah!*

Harry *I'm am so excited guys*

Reid the beast *You are such a girl Haz!*

Niall *Shut up Reid, you miss us more too!*

Jack *I am excited! now i guess you could call me Jackie*

Zayn *You could call Harry, Hazel!*

Louis *No Zayn. That name is form the worlds saddest movie!*