Are You Really Leaving?

Chapter 14: Are You Really Leaving?

Niall's POV

-------------

Today is Hannah's soccer game and everyone is going. Except for her family. They left on vacation and she's staying with me for 2 days. She wakes up early and she's jumping on my bed to wake me up but I cover my face with my pillow not wanting to wake up from my sleep!

"Come on Niall! We have to get ready for my soccer game!!!!!!"

"Wake me up in 5 minuets!"

"No! Wake up now Niall!!!"

"Fine. Your lucky your my best friend"

"I know"

I'm still upset about the Carson thing. We haven't talked about it for a while but I have to ask her if she said yes or no to him. But first we have to drive to her house for her to get her uniform.

While in the car I asked her about it.

"Hey. So what have you said to Carson?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Just wondering Hannah."

"Well, I haven't answered but he's gonna be at the soccer game so I am going to tell him then."

"What are you gonna say?"

"I'm gonna say..."

She didn't anything cause she went up stairs so I didn't hear. I waited a while for her to come down.

When she finally came down she had her red jersey on and her white cleats on and her shin gards showing through her socks. She was holding her black soccer ball with her hair up in a braid and her huge water bottle.

"Hey can you help my tie my shoe?"

"Sure!"

She sat down and I helped her tie her cleat and she was talking about Carson and on if she should take him back.

"Should I Niall? Your my best friend. Your opinion matters to me most."

"I don't know. What is your guy saying?"

"It's saying I don't know."

We look up at each other at the same time.

"What is your heart saying?"

I say while scooting in closer to her.

"It's saying don't then it's saying you should..." She was scooting closer to.

Are lips almost touch but Louis and Harry come yelling in saying "HANNAH JO'S TEAM WILL WIN!"

And having her jump back. And me.

"Oh. Are we interrupting something?" Harry says while backing up.

"No! It's time for us to leave anyway. I will meat you guys in the car." She was running out the door by now.

"Hey Niall. Did you tell her about our 4 month tour?"

"No not yet. I will tell her after the game. I can't upset her."

"So what did she say to Carson?" Zayn said with a smirk on his face.

"She hasn't answered to him yet. But after the game she will."

"Oh Niall, I'm sorry.."

"It's fine! Let's go!" I said while running out the door.

The car ride was pretty boring. But all the boys wore hoodies and cackies but I didn't put anything on. Everyone knew I was part of one direction. It wasn't new or anything. She gets onto the field an my eyes directly turn to Carson who sat next to Louis. Louis looked at me and mouthed "is this him?" I nodded and his eyes widened then opened his mouth wide open. Then the game started.