Chapter One

Warning..!!

 All rights of this book, Midnight Luna is reserved by the creator, i.e. _lightbringer_ and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, etc of this work is criminal and punishable under the law. 

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to a person or animal has been unintentional. 

________________________________________________________________

Pic of Hailey

Hailey's POV

I got up to the shrilling sound of my alarm clock. Reached out to shut it but the damn thing was too far. I did the next best thing, threw the pillow at it and a loud crash followed after.

"Damn that's three in a row." I muttered sleepily.

"Hailey Johnson get your ass down here. We'll be late for school again thanks to you". Yelled my brother.

"I'm coming" I yelled back.

My room was the attic in the entire pack house since I was an outcast. Quickly I entered my small bathroom to take a quick shower and do my business there. I glanced at the mist covered mirror and wiped it seeing a girl staring back at me with black curly hair with a tinge of blue in it, deep blue eyes with a bit of purple at the circumference and a pale white skin that made her look even more ugly. A bit overweight she stood at the height of 5'6. For a 15 year old girl I looked old. I snapped out of my trance to the yelling of my brother.

I rushed into my closet and decided to wear black skinny jeans and a yellow sponge bob t-shirt. Tied my wet hair in a messy pony tail, grabbed my bag and sprinted downstairs to see my brother looking angrily at me.

"What the hell is your problem huh? Damn bitch I'm really sick of taking care of you"

My brother Hayden Johnson was 2 years older to me. He was the beta of our pack of werewolves. He had brown hair and hazel blue eyes and stood at a height of 6'1. His pale yet slightly tanned skin made him look even more handsome. We had nothing common in appearance. My parents died when I was 12 and I was left under the care of my brother. After he crossed the age of 15 he shifted and was trained for 1 year to be the beta. I was proud of him but he never cared for me and thought of me as burden and bad for his reputation at school.