Chapter Ten

Pic of Esmeralda

Hailey's POV

Have you ever waited for someone since the start of the day? Not knowing what time of the day they would be coming. All that you knew was today they will come. Morning, Afternoon or in the evening you had no clue. The anticipation can sometimes really get on your nerves. That was how I was feeling right now. It's 8 in the morning and I was in the living room of the pack house constantly glancing at the door. Mother Luna had said that someone would come to help me control my powers. But when I had no idea and my head was hurting from thinking negative thoughts. What if she didn't want to come? What if she had forgotten? Or worse dead. Oh shut up Hailey you think too much.

Involuntarily a groan left my lips. "Babe what's wrong?" Liam asked as he entered the living room. Hmm wonder where he went in the morning. The other four of my boys were behind him. Rarely did I see them separated it was as if they went everywhere in a group.

"Yo Hailey darling your zoning out." Tyler snapped his finger in my face. I shook my head as if to clear my mind. All of them had sat down, Liam and Nate on both my sides, Tyler on the floor in front of me and Ethan and Kevin on the chairs. "Oh nothing just had something on my mind." I replied smiling at them.

"Hey I know you're worried about that someone coming to train you." Nate said and took my hand giving it a squeeze. I reluctantly nodded confirming. Liam pulled me on to his lap and wrapped his hands around my waist, kissing my head, "Baby there is nothing to be worried about. We will be here with you always." I put my head on his shoulder and took in his scent. I instantly felt safe and better. He smelt of cinnamon and lilies along with his cologne.

"I'm scared." I whispered, but they heard. Liam instantly pulled me closer to him and tightened his grip around me. "Hailey it's alright to be scared. Heck even I am." Kevin said slowly. For him to admit he was scared was really something. Never did Kevin give in to weakness. I looked at him and he nodded with a small smile. "We all are, but that doesn't have to come in the way." Nate spoke up.

"What are you scared of baby?" Liam whispered in my ear. I took a deep breath, "I'm scared for you. What if I don't succeed and you'll end up getting hurt. What if I fail in my task and you guys have to pay the price. How can I ask you to fight when I know you may get hurt? I can't live with the thought of you guys getting hurt." I looked at all of them and then at Liam. He lifted his hand and wiped my cheeks. That's when I felt the wetness of my tears.

"You don't have to worry about us. We know what we want and that is to keep you safe. So no matter what you say we won't stop keeping you safe because we love you. So better accept it fast and remove all those thoughts from your head." Liam pointed out and I knew he won't change his mind. That was what scared me even more. "And besides why do underestimate us. Have you seen these biceps, it can break million bones." Tyler joked as he showed off his muscles. I laughed through my tears as Kevin smacked him on the head.