Chapter Six

Pic of Erick!

Hailey's POV

3 years and 6 months later.

Why the hell was it so bright? Opening one eye I looked and saw the curtain wide open and the sunrays streaming in. With sleepy eyes I looked around and noticed Liam wasn't there near me but there was a note with a single purple orchid, my favorite flower.

Hi Sweetheart,

Good Morning, I went out for some alpha duties. Didn't wake you up cause you were sleeping soundly and yea you looked beautiful. I'll see you in school during lunch.

I love you

Liam. <3

I smiled while reading the letter. I was so lucky to have Liam in my life. He was everything I ever wanted in a mate. But sadly he wasn't. Thinking about that particular topic still hurt my heart. But gradually it had reduced; My wolf and I had come to terms with it.

I shrugged off the sad history of my life and thought about Liam. I signed contentedly and got out of bed. Eyes still full of sleep I dragged myself to the en-suite. Stripping out of my pajamas I stepped into the shower. I turned in the cold water and let in cascade down my body. The cold water felt so soothing against my hot skin and it completely woke me up. After another couple of minutes I took my strawberry shower gel and quickly washed my body. Stepping out I took the towel and draped it around my body

I gazed at the mirror as I noticed the many changes in me, No longer was I that overweight short girl. But now standing here was a changed, sexy and confident Hailey. The purple in my pupils had become clearer and formed a thick line on the edge. My hair had grown long with natural Navy blue strikes. Standing at a height of 5'9 I had a fit body like that of a runner and slight visible muscles and abs.

I didn't look anything like the Hailey 3 years back and I'm proud of it.

Stepping out I headed to my closet. I chose a dark purple skinny jeans and a white halter neck top from the closet and completed it with a pair of Ankle length Black boots. I quickly dried my hair and tied it in a messy bun.

I put mild make-up just so as to keep it natural, like a thick line of black eyeliner and a little blush. And lastly applied gloss on my lips.

Taking one last look at my attire and satisfied I headed out the door to the kitchen.

Entering I saw Ethan and Kevin fighting for the last waffle. So engrossed in their argument, they didn't notice me sneaking in and stuffing it in my mouth.

"Kevin that is mine, I called dibs on it first." Ethan yelled poking Kevin's chest in anger.

"No its mine I already told you, I'm takin'-, where the hell is it?" He looked down in disbelief.

I bursted out laughing with waffle crumbs on my face.

"Sorry but I didn't know it was taken." I said innocently.

They glared at me and I smiled sweetly. The next thing I know was I'm on the floor and they were tickling the life out of me.

"Stop please I'm sorry" I cried out between laughs.

But they continued laughing their ass out at me squirming under them. Though tickling is supposed to cause a great amount of discomfort I couldn't seem to stop my laughter. This they took as an encouragement and continued mercilessly. After what seemed like a long time, pitying my state they got off and hoisted me up. I glared playfully at them.