Chapter Fifteen

Hailey's POV

Claire arrived by noon apologizing saying she had to shoo away her last night's fun. I didn't ask further questions because I wasn't interested in the gory details. She had called Erick and Lily as well. Seeing Erick my mood changed and I ran into his outstretched arms as he hugged me tightly, silently telling me everything will be alright.

Claire and Lily immediately started ordering me around while Erick attacked my closet. My room was a total chaos. It looked as if a tornado happened just within the walls of my room. Claire took my hand and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Hails you go have a nice long bath. Because you stink of sleep and laziness. Till then well decide your clothes." She said sternly.

"Hey I don't stink and I really don't want to have a bath." I grumbled. Yes I hated taking a bath. Not that I don't regularly have bath just that I am too lazy so normally I take one late in the night after a lot of pushing from everyone. Yes I'm shameless, sue me.

"Yea right." She stared blankly. "Come out once you completely smell of strawberries and vanilla." And she banged the door on my face. Grumbling under my breath, I stepped into the shower and enjoyed the warm water on my skin. Taking my strawberry and vanilla gel, I squeezed some of it on the wash cloth and rubbed it all over my body till I was certain every part was clean. Washing off the soap, I stepped out and dried myself.

Wrapping the towel around my body I exited to see Erick folding the thrown clothes and putting it back, while Lily was looking through my nail polish collection and Claire was staring at my shoe rack.

"Oh you're done." Claire turned to me. "Lily you do her hair and nails." And she went back to looking at my shoes. Lily pulled me and sat me down in front of my dresser and started fiddling with my hair, I didn't open my mouth of the fear she will shut me up again. So the slow torture of turning my head in all directions and doing as she said. After an hour she took a step back and inspected my hair. She had a triumph smile on her face.

"Claire, Erick look." She turned to them. Erick was sitting on my bed reading a magazine and Claire was busy texting on her phone. They simultaneously looked at me and stared. Felling conscious I got up to go to the mirror but Lily stopped me.

"See yourself after we are done with you," Sighing I nodded. Claire came with a make-up kit and started beatifying me as Lily painted my nails with a pale blue color. I was stiff from sitting for so long and couldn't wait for them to get done. After sometime Claire put down the brush and gesture to stand up. Erick helped me put on a light blue off shoulder dress that hugged me from the chest and flowed loose from waist down. It ended an inch above my knees.

Slipping into black small heeled sandals, I looked at them and all had tears in their eyes. "Do I look that hideous?" I joked.