Chapter Four

Pic of Nate!

Liam's POV

As light streamed into the room and fell on my face I woke up to the most beautiful sight. Hailey was sleeping in my arms. She looked happy and her face held a serene glow. She smiled in her sleep and I chuckled knowing she was having a good dream.

It's been 5 weeks since I found her in the forest in my territory. She was broken, tired of life and in a horrible state. How could someone reject her? He must have been crazy to let her go. If I had my way I would go and kill that son of a bitch who hurt her. Something about her just made me feel the urge to protect her.

Hailey and I had sort of hit it off. I asked her out and she agreed. I really liked her. I hadn't found my mate and a part of me wished I never did because she was exactly who I wanted to spend my life with. But Hailey had made me promise that the day I found her I would happily go to her with no regrets.

I snapped out of my thoughts as a small moan escaped her mouth. God she was beautiful. I wondered what I did good to derserve her. Honestly a part of me was thankful she ran away from her pack or else I would never have met her.

"Hey sleepy head wake up." I cooed in her ear.

She stretched and slowly opened her eyes. Wow her eyes were just gorgeous. I could just get lost there without a care in the world. She adjusted to the light and then looked at me through those beautiful long eyelashes.

"Hey Liam, good morning." She replied with her sleepily voice.

God even with this voice she could turn me on. Damn I'm so whipped but I couldn't complain. She really had me around her finger and she didn't even know that.

"Get fresh and come down for breakfast okay." I told her, stroking her smooth cheek.

"Yea okay." She mumbled, hiding her face under the covers. I chuckled at her childishness. I pulled down the covers and she frowned making me smile even more.

I kissed her passionately and smiled when she kissed me back. Those lips so soft so full felt just so prefect against mine.

"Hey and don't forget today's your 1st day of school." I reminded her before leaving the room.