Chapter Fourteen

Hailey's POV

Feeling the sun peek through the curtains and fall on my face, I opened my eyes and woke up to the most beautiful pair of brown eyes that was filled with adoration and love which caused me to forget how to breath.

"Good morning baby." Liam whispered, in his sleepy sexy voice.

"Morning." I blushed. He smiled one of his breathe taking smiles causing me to look at his lips. His smile widened and he leaned in for a much awaited kiss. The kiss was soft, slow and sweet and made my heart melt. Placing my hands on his cheeks, I kissed him back with the same passion. He climbed on top of me but used his hands to support his weight.

As my hands travelled behind his back, he bit my lip causing me to gasp. Getting what he wanted he deepened the kiss. His tongue felt amazing as it caressed and explored my mouth. I pulled him closer to me not wanting even a little space between us. Reluctantly he pulled back and smirked,

"If we don't stop now then I swear we'll never leave this room." He said huskily.

"Well I don't have an issue with that."I smiled seductively. He groaned and fell back on the bed with me giggling profusely.

"You'll be the death of me babe. But we have to get up because today is special and I want it to be perfect." He looked at me waiting for my response. "Oh is it? To me it is just a day of no school." I teased knowing very well what today actually meant to us.

It was our three year anniversary and believe me I had been looking forward to this day. Even with all the mess happening in my life these small moments with him I cherished because the lingering thought in the back of head keeps reminding me it may be my last. I quickly push it back and focus on Liam's distraught face. Hiding my smile, I looked at him blankly.

"You don't know what today is baby?" He questioned sadly. "Ummmm no, should I?" I asked, faking confusion.

"No" he replied curtly and jumped out of bed. He looked lost and sad with his head down as he put on his shirt. I scolded myself as he went to open the door,

"Liam" I called. He stopped but didn't turn. Walking to him I placed my hand on his back. He flinched and I mentally cursed myself for hurting him. Placing both my hands on his shoulder I turned him so he was facing me. I smiled as he tried to avoid eye contact with me. I kept my gaze till he hesitantly looked at me. He brown eyes looked so sad. I pulled him closer forcing him to hold my waist as I put my hands in his hair.