Chapter Three

Pic of Liam

Hailey's POV

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar room. It was a huge bedroom with walls in all shades of blue. The bed was a massive four poster, fit for a king. The pillows and comforter were also in a beautiful shade of blue and felt so soft to touch. Overall this felt like a dream and I was not at all happy about the new environment.

Getting out of the bed I felt a bit dizzy and sat back. A flask of water was on the bedside which I grabbed and chugged in two gulps. After feeling a tad better I opened the door of the room, revealing a long huge hallway.

Hushed voices were heard below and my fear kicked in. Why would someone kidnap me of all people and what would they do to me. My mind filled with these negative thoughts when, curiously and scared to the unknown scents I walked down the stairs following the voices which lead to the living room. On the couch, which was in the middle of a huge room, sat two boys whose back were facing me.

As if on cue they turned to look at me. I held a gasp as I saw them in full view. They looked like Greek gods. They had toned muscles not like a body builder but nonetheless. I reached my mouth shyly to check if there was any drool there.

One of them stood at a height 6'4. He had jet black hair with dark brown eyes. He had nice tan skin almost golden. Boyish features such that would have girls fall at his feet. He was wearing a white V-neck t-shirt that showed his toned body and black skinny jeans along with a pair of black sneakers. He had a wall of power around him which was why I assumed he was the alpha.

"See something you like, huh?" he asked, in his deep sexy voice. This made the rats in my stomach have a marathon.

I looked down because my cheeks felt hot as blood rushed to them. They sniggered at my blushing which only made me turn more red.

The alpha stepped forward and reached out his hand to me.  

Timidly I extended my small palm in his huge hand. I looked at him and saw him starting back at me. I couldn't leave his gaze. It was as if he was keeping me in a trance. Then suddenly someone cleared their throat and both of us snapped out of our gaze and I blushed profusely.

The other Guy was standing at a height of 6'2 and he had deep brown eyes that held warmth and comfort. He had a pale complexion and his pout lips were just so kissable. Okay that was way off track. He was wearing blue skinny jeans with a black button up shirt. He extended his hand and said,