Chapter Nine

Pic of Tyler

Hailey's POV

What would someone do when they learn they have some super witch power? When you found out something new and exciting about yourself you would definitely run to share it with your close friends' right. Try to get impressive looks and you know enjoy the attention. What if this new found discovery about yourself would threaten those around you? What if the idea of you being unique caused the fear of the unknown? This was what I felt. The idea of getting rejected really scared me.

I feared that when the pack found out about me they would not take it in a good way and welcome me. Obviously it is not heard of a werewolf also being a witch. And if I just strolled in and showed them my fire power they will either run for their lives or have my head on a platter. Damn that thought really scared me, though I knew I might be exaggerating. What I did know with absolute certainty that my five best friends would help me through it and support me till the very end. But I couldn't help that a certain part of me feared otherwise.

That was way right now I was sitting on my bed at 7 in the morning debating how to break the news to them. I walked to my mirror and stared at myself.

"Hey Liam you want to know something really cool, I'm a witch." I shook my head at the foolishness of that sentence. Hmm How about this,

"Hey guys I just got visited by the Goddess Luna last night and she told me that I am half-witch. Cool right?"

"God this is hopeless. How the hell I'm I going to tell them." I muttered while I pulled my hair in frustration.

'Damn Hailey get a hold of yourself and just tell them' Great now my wolf planned to make an appearance.

'You shut up; you're really not helping in anyway.' I snapped back.

'What! I'm just telling you that stalling it is not going to help. Get it out of your system and then you'll feel better. Not that they will kill you on the spot or something'

'Gee that was so thoughtful of you to point out.' I replied sarcasm dripping from my words. She just laughed and I groaned in misery.

"Mother what have you put me through?" I muttered and fell on the bed. Not getting any reply I took a deep breath.

"Come Hailey you're the best. Go tell them and finish it off." I encouraged myself.