Chapter 1: He's back!

Elsa:
"Hey Anna! Do you wanna play in the snow?" I called out to my sister Anna.

"Ok Elsa! Let me just get my winter's coat" she called back to me.

(After 5 minutes......)

"Okay Elsa, I'm ready!"

"Cool! Let's go outside"

It was a really great snow day! Everything there was just perfect.

The snowflakes falling, the icicles hanging, the snow everywhere. Just perfect.

I was walking to the gate to open it to let the town's people in to have some fun in the castle, when I felt something hit me

"Anna, what did you do?" I asked laughing

"Oh, nothing Elsa" Anna said grinning.

"Oh yeah? Well two can play at that game." I threw a snowball at her.

"Okay, anyway, people are about to come in so we better get this castle ready" I told Anna.

"Okay! Let's get ready to have some fun! Hit it Elsa!"

"One beautiful skating rink coming right up"

And with that, I carefully stepped on the ground to cover it with ice so that people could skate in it. And I froze the fountains to make a beautiful scenery.

"Wow Elsa, that looks great!" Anna said clapping and jumping.

"Thanks Anna" I said back. I gave her some ice skates with my powers.

"Elsa, you know I'm still bad at ice skating right?" Anna said frowning.

"Oh Anna, you just need some time to practice. And you'll be wanting to glide on the ice all day and all night" I said while sliding through the ice.

"Okay Elsa. But can you teach me how?"

"Of course! I'd be glad to teach you how".

Anna was able to learn to ice skate pretty easy. All she needed to learn was to keep her balance. And she finally did. I smiled as I watched my sister glide through the ice.

"Woohoo! Go Anna!" I shouted to my sister. I was so proud of her.

"Thanks for teaching me how Elsa!" Anna shouted back.

(After 20 minutes......)

T

he town's people finally arrived. I gave all of hem some ice skates so they can have fun in the ice too.

"Anna, I'll just go out and buy some food for us. Can you handle the castle for a while?"

"Sure Elsa".

So I went out. As I was walking through the busy kindom, I looked at the beautiful scenery. The kingdom of Arendale is so beautiful! But while I was looking at the scenery, I suddenly bumped into someone! Woah, who is this guy? He had white hair, has a long curved stick and he doesn't wear shoes.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sir, I wasn't looking while I was walking" I said.

"Nah, it's cool. Hey, what's your name?" The guy said

"I'm Queen Elsa of Arendale. But you can call me Elsa. What is your name good sir?" I said in a polite manner.

"Oh, I'm sorry your highness" he said smirking. "My name is Jack Frost".

What?! Did I hear that correctly?! His name is Jack Frost?! He used to be my classmate back in college!!! I can't belive his back!

"Hey Jack! Remember me from college?"

"Huh? oh yeah! Elsa, what's up?"

"Nothing. Just being the queen of Arendale. Because my parents are gone, so I take care of things in the castle now. This is all because my parents have to travel through the sea, why didn't they just take a horse or something. And they knew a storm was coming!! Why didn't they travel another time?!?!?!"

Jack was just standing there staring at me. I was just there shouting not knowing that I was shouting all that I think right now to him. Now I feel awkward.

"Okay?" He said staring.

"Sorry for shouting to you like that." I said feeling real awkward.

"So, let's change the subject" he said. "Umm... oh wait, where are you going anyway?"

"Hmm? Oh I'm just going to the local mart and buy some food" I said now smiling.

"I know this is out of the subject, but I just got curious. Why do you have to bring that curved stick of yours everywhere?"

"Huh? Umm, let's just talk about it another time." He said.

"Oh okay, well, I'll just go buy some food"

"Can I come with you?"

"Umm, sure".

Anna:
What is taking Elsa so long?! She's been gone for a long time now. *Gasp* she must've been kidnapped! Somebody should rescue her! I, as her sister, will go out there and find her. But wait, who will I assign to take care of the castle? Looks like Elsa is on her own now.

Elsa:
"Thanks for coming with me Jack" I said

"Oh, no prob" he said back.

"Hey! My kingdom has an ice skating rink and I would like to invite you to... I don't know, have some fun." I asked kind of shy.

"Oh sure, if that's okay with you Ms. Queen of Arendale" he said smirking.

"Yeah, it is Mr. Trouble Maker." I said smirking.

We both laughed and went back to the castle.

"Elsa! You're back! I thought you were kidnapped!" Anna said hugging me.

"That's ridiculous Anna" I said with a weird face.

I could hear Jack laughing behind me. I just smiled at him.