Chapter 20: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Anna:

While I was thinking of ways on how I could get Jack and Elsa back together, I suddenly thought of Kristoff. Kristoff, I wanna be with you again, if only I could see you again.
I decided to go to the montains and look for Kristoff. Kristoff, I will do anything just to be with you again.

I packed my bag. Jacket, check! Rope? Check! Mittens? Check! Snacks? Check! Winter boots? Check! Shovel just in case? Check! Winter hat? Check! Wait, I should make a sorry letter!

Dear Kristoff,
Hey, its me Anna. Just wanted to know how you were doing. Its been a long time since you've been here in the castle, and you might have moved on from me. I know it would hurt if you brought me back into your life, but please, I feel empty, alone, sad and unsatisfied without you. Please be with me again. I would do anything, anything for you! I would a thousand 100 feet tall mountains if I have too.... for you. I love you with all of my heart. You will always be the one for me. ♥♥♥

Yours truly,
Princess Anna of Arendale

I folded the paper and went to Elsa's study room to get an envelope. I decorated the envelope with blue glitters and hearts. I kept the top closed with a piece of tape. I put the envelope in my bag, put on my hiking shirt, pants and shoes on and tied my hair into a messy bun. Kristoff, I'm coming for you.

I went out of my room. Walking.........

I was about to go out of the castle when Jack asked me

"Hey Anna, can I talk to you for a moment?"

Sorry Jack, but I have a mission was what I wanted to say, but of course I don't want to disappoint him (not that I want to impress him, but you know), so I said

"Sure, what's up?"

"I just wanted to ask you if we were cool"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you not mad at me anymore?"

"Umm, yeah. Sorry for hurting you and your girlfriend. But you seriously hurt my sister's feelings! Oh wait, you don't remember that part. But you use to go out with my sister before you started going out with Elsa".

"So we're cool?"

"Yeah"

"Cool".

I was about to go out of the castle, Jack interrupted me again.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't ask, don't follow and don't tell Elsa" I said and ran out of the castle.

Elsa:

Wow, talking to Jack got rid of my headache... just like magic!

Once I was finish signing the papers, someone knocked at the door.

"Come in!"

"Hey Elsa, do you know where Anna is going?" Jack asked while opening the door.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Because she just ran out of the castle" Jack said, playing with his staff.

"Didn't the guards ask her where she was going?" I asked, kind of panicking.

''Well, she didn't leave yet, she just ran out of the castle" Jack said, trying to calm me down.

"Well, let's go out of the castle!" I said and we both ran well, fly and ran out the castle.

Outside, we saw Anna fixing her hair and taking deep breaths.

"Anna, where do you think your going?" I asked.