Chapter 23: To The Rescue!

Jack:

Wow, only 8 days away before Valentines Day. I should do something special for Elsa, after all the hard she has done for me and Arendale....... but what? Should I ask Emma?

I got on my phone and searched for Emma in my contacts. I hope she's not busy at the moment.

Ringing.........

Emma: hi big bro, what's up?

Jack: hey Emma. Listen, I need some advice.

Emma: advice on what big bro?

Jack: you see, I want to do something special for my girlfriend Elsa for this Valentines Day. Any ideas?

Emma: oh okay, let's see...... wait, you have a new girlfriend now?

Jack: yeah.

Emma: cool. Well it was a good of you to ask me for this advice. First, you need to go to the park. Well, ask her to go to the park. But before you do that, at least decorate a part the park for a romantic date. Maybe you could those frosty powers of yours.

Jack: how do you know I have frost powers?

Emma: how else will you explain the whiteness, which is from your hand, on your BLUE door.

Jack: ........ good point.

Emma: you should set up a table and two chair. You can make that out of ice as long as your ice doesn't melt fast. You can put a vase of flowers in the of the table and put some frost on the flowers and wherever you want. Then tell Elsa to go there and lead her to the table. Then leave the rest to me.

Jack: what are you going to do? Tell me!

Emma: oh Jack, I want to make it a surprise for you too.

Jack: awwwww...... :/

Emma: no exceptions. Wait, are you going to propose to her on Valentines?!

Jack: no Emma, I don't think it's the right time yet.

Emma: how long have you been with Elsa anyway? And I thought you were with Helen.

Jack: I've been with Elsa for only one year. And no, I'm not with Helen anymore. She makes me sick..... literally.

Emma: oh okay then. Just go with the park thing then. Then leave the rest to me.

Jack: thanks little sis, you're the best.

Emma: I know. Good luck big bro (CE)

I'm so excited!! I wonder what Emma has planned.

Elsa:

"Good Morning world!" I shouted outside my window.

I fixed my hair, got into the shower, changed into my clothes, went to the dining hall, ate some breakfast and went to Anna's room.

"Anna!" I knocked on her door "wake up sleepy head!"

The door slowly opened.

"Hi Elsa, what do you want?" She asked.

As usual when she wakes up, her hair is a huge mess and she has a white stain at the side of her lip.

"You may wanna fix up first" I said as I entered her room.

"May I ask my lovely sister to go out first to do that please" she smiled.

''Sure, anything for you little sis" I said and walked out of her room.

After 2 hours of waiting.......

"Okay Elsa, I'm done" Anna said from the other side of the door.