Chapter 19: Operation get Jelsa back together starts now

Jack:

I woke up with the sunlight directly shining on my face. I turned to my side and slept again. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Dude, breakfast is ready. Also, a girl outside wants to see you. But you have to eat first" said the person from the other side.

"Okay" I said and slowly got up.

After breakfast, Elsa led me to the front door of the castle.

"Is this your girlfriend?" Elsa asked and moving her eyebrows up and down.

"Yes, why?" I asked in confusion

"Oh okay" she said and walked away.

I now turned to face the girl in front of me, which was Helen, my girlfriend.

"Hey there" she says and hugs me.

"How did you know where I live?" I asked with a smirk.

"You told me everything about you before remember? I'm not that forgetful"

''Hey, wanna go to my room so we can talk more" I said as I was playing with her hair.

"Sure".

I then led her to my room. As we were walking towards my room, we saw Anna. She threw a hateful look at us and walked away.

"Who is she?" Helen asked with an annoyed tone.

"That's Anna, Elsa's younger sister. You do know Elsa, right?"

"Of course, your best friend"

"Yeah. Anyways, let's continue walking to my room"

Elsa:

My head is starting to hurt a little, but that won't stop from doing today's work.

"Pauline, what is today's agenda?"

"Well, you have some papers to sign, which I will be putting in your study room.

"Okay, thanks Pauline". She curtsied and walked away.

Then I went to my study room, my head aching more and more.

Oh, approval about marriage again, guess no one knows the saying "you can't marry a man you just met" anymore.

I got started on signing when head started hurting so much, but I didn't stop me from getting work done. As I was signing, I suddenly felt like puking. I puked all over the floor and I got a little on my clothes. Great job Elsa.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. "Elsa, its me Jack. Helen already left and I just wanted to let you know that its lunch time".

I groaned in response.

"Elsa, are you okay?" Jack quickly opened the door.

He looked at me in shock. "Elsa?"

"Jack, I have a terrible headache. But that won't stop me from signing these papers. I'm fine really" I said and continued signing.

Jack put his ice cold hand on my forehead. "You feel a little hot".

"Jack, I don't care. I'm going to finish my work today!" I shouted.

"Don't you at least want to eat lunch?" He asked a few minutes later.

"I'm going to change my clothes first" I said and ran to my room.

After changing my clothes into a light blue gown with swirls at the bottom of the skirt and a very simple sleeveless top, I slowly walked to the dining hall.