Chapter 14: Hotness problems

Anna:

"Kristoff? Kristoff?! Kristoff!!!" I called out for Kristoff while running down the hallway. Then I realized that maybe he was in his room. I knocked on the door.

"What do you want Anna?" Kristoff asked in a disappointed tone.

"I just wanted to say sorry for what I did. I know it was stupid of me to do such a thing, but please. You will always be the one for me... always. Can you forgive me?" I pleaded from outside of his room. Then he suddenly shouted:

"Are you baliw?!"

(*A/N: Baliw is crazy in Filipino in case you didn't know*)

"What does baliw mean?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Why do I even bother talking to you?" He said before turning away from me. "Don't you trust me? What else can I do to prove that I'm trustworthy?"

"Nothing" I said, facing the floor.

"Then why would you do this to me? You were the ideal girl for me. I thought you were everything I ever wanted. Why Anna? Why?!" Kristoff said. Tears started filling my eyes.

"I don't know! I was out of my mind-"

"Exactly!" Kristoff suddenly shouted. "You weren't thinking. Did you want this guy to be your boyfriend instead of me. You know what?! Maybe we should've never gotten together".

I started to cry "so does this mean?"

Kristoff faced me again "Anna, I'm breaking up with you. I just can't deal with this pain when I'm with you. I'm packing my things and I'm going to leave later" he said before entering his room again. I started to run down the hallway, then I saw Jack walking down the hallway. I ran to him, hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

"Anna, are you okay?" Jack asked in shock.

"No. Kristoff, he... he...." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"He what?" He asked.

"He broke up with me!!!" I shouted and continued to cry on his shoulder. Then Jack started hugging me. Then Elsa saw us hugging.

"What's going on here?" Elsa asked confused.

"Let's just say that Kristoff hurt Anna in the strongest way possible" Jack said while raising an eyebrow

"What do you mean?" Elsa asked still confused.

"Kristoff and Anna. They... umm..." Jack created a heart with his hands and broke it.

"Oh okay, I get it" Elsa said. She looked at me worriedly.

Elsa:

Wow, I have never seen Anna this broken before.

"Would it make you feel better if I fly you to your room?" Jack suggested.

''I'd really appreciate that, thanks Jack" Anna said while wiping away her tears. I can't believe she was serious with what she said a while ago. Jack then told Anna to hold on to him, and they started flying to Anna's room. Then I saw Kristoff walking along the halls. I could see that he was sad and disappointed.

"Where are you going?" I asked when I saw that he was carrying a bag.

"I'm moving back to my old cabin. I don't think I can stay here, because of a very painful memory. I will miss you all.... especially Anna" he said before he started walking away from me.

I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. I locked the door and sat down beside it. I started crying. What I thought what could be a happily ever after, turned out to be a terrible break up. Then I heard knocking on my door.