Chapter 3: The Castle Guest

Elsa:

6:00 p.m. ..........

"Alright everybody, thanks for coming" I said as the town's people one by one leaves the palace.

"Looks like I have to go too." Jack said, getting his curved stick and walking away.

I would really like to know more about his curved stick of his..... So I said......

"Hey Jack, wait!" I said.

"What is it Queen Elsa?" Jack said smirking.

"I would like to invite you to stay in my castle" I said shyly. "That is... if you want".

"Nah, you might just shout at me all night" Jack said playing with his curved stick.

"But do you want to?"

"Yeah"

"Then follow me to the castle"

There was some awkward silence between us. When we entered the castle....

"Heck yeah!" Jack said. "Remember the time when-". Before he could finish, someone shouted:

"Intruder!"

Darren, the guard grabbed Jack by his sweater.

"Hey! What the fudge? Let me go!" Jack said.

"Darren, it's okay. He's nice" I said smirking. "He was one of my college friends"

"But your highness, he had this stick with him and he was probably going to hit you, and what if he was just dressed up like your college friend" Darren said.

"Oh yeah?" Said Jack. "No one else has a staff that produces ice and snow like me!"

So that curved stick was a staff , and it produces ice and snow.Wait a minute, he has ice powers?! I have to know more!!!

"Hah! Staff that produces ice and snow, yeah right!"

"You want me to prove it?"

"Yeah!"

Jack got his staff and hit the end of it on the floor really hard.

And, just as planned, ice patterns were all over the floor.

"Believe in me now?" Jack said proudly.

"My apologies, kind sir" Darren said. He bowed and walked away.

"Okay, weird" I said. "So anyways...."

"Let's have dinner. Follow me" I said to Jack

"Okay"

In the dining room........

Jack:

"Woah!" Was all I could say after I entered their dining hall.

"I'm glad you like it." Elsa said smiling "Pauline!"

"Yes your majesty?" A maid said.

"We are having a guest staying in the castle and I need you to fix the guest room."

"Yes your majesty. Where is this guest?"

"He is here behind me, his name is Jack Frost, but just call him Jack. Remember? He use to always come here to help me with projects....with some silliness along the way. Elsa said smirking.

"Ahh yes, Sir Jack. So nice to see you again. Okay, I will be fixing the guest room for you" Pauline said walking away.

Wow, Sir Jack. Ummm.......

"Come on Jack, let's have dinner." Elsa said as she motioned to the table of food.

"Sure Queen Elsa" I said walking next to her.

"Eat as much as you want. We have plenty of food" Elsa said smiling.

"Okay".

And we started eating. It was really silent and awkward. I wish Elsa would start the conversation, but no. She stayed silent.

Somebody break the silence!

Anna:

I went to my room to change my clothes. I changed into a beautiful pink dress with a yellow flower design and I wore my sparkly white sandals.

"There." I said as I looked at the mirror "that should do it"

I walked towards the kitchen when.....

"Hey Elsa! Hey Jack! What's for din- wait what?" I said.

I suddenly saw Jack sitting at one of the chairs.

What is he doing here? I mean, it's not like I don't want him to be here, but what is he doing here?

"Hi Anna!" Jack said. "Why do you look shocked?"

"I was just shocked to you here, Jack" I said as I continued walking "anyways, what's for dinner?"

"We're having pasta" Elsa said smiling "come join us Anna"

"Okay" I said skipping towards the table.