Chapter 10: Gaaaahhh!!!!

Danny:

"Dad?" I called out to my dad.

"Yes, what is it Danny?"

"Can we go to this place called Arendelle?"

"Where?"

"Arendelle"

"And where would this "Arendelle" place be?"

"I-I don't know"

"Good thing I have a GPS. It can tell where places are... and where ghosts are"

Let's hope that this does what dad says it does.

"Alrighty then Danny" my dad said 5 minutes later "this Arendelle place is a bit far, but sure we can go there, on Saturday"

"But I wanna go now!"

"You still have school. Now march up and do your homework young man" my dad said, pointing at the stairs.

"Yes dad" I said as I went up the stairs.

~In Danny's room~

Ugh, I hate math homework!!! Why do I even have to do this?!

"Danny?" My sister, Jazz, called out to me

"Yeah Jazz?" I replied

"There's a ghost floating outside. Can you please kill it with your ghost powers?"

"Huh, that's weird. If there was a ghost, then why didn't my ghost sense show?" I asked confused

"I don't know, just go outside and get that ghost!" She shouted before running out of my room. I wonder what she's up to.

"I'm going ghost!" I shouted before I transformed into my ghost form and flew out the window.

When I was outside, I didn't see any ghosts there, so I hid at the side of the building and walked back to the front of the building. To my surprise, there were balloons and there was a cake on the table. What the heck is going on here?

"SURPRISE!!!!" They all shouted "Happy Birthday Danny!"

Wow, I completly forgot my own birthday. Way to go fenton.

"I..... I don't know what to say" I said, still in shock

"You don't have to say anything Danny" Sam said with a smile "all you have to do is make a wish and blow on the candle".

I smiled back at her and did what she said. I wish there would be no ghost fighting today. Then I blew on the candle.

"Yey!" They cheered. We continued to celebrate throughout the whole night, laughing and talking about our different experiences. And around 1:30 a.m., Tucker and Sam had to go.

"Well, we have to go back home now, see you in the morning" Sam said walking away with Tucker.

*yawn* best birthday ever.

Meanwhile, back in Arendelle......

Jack:

"So Elsa, what do you want to do now?" I asked Elsa while floating in mid air.

"Wanna have a snowball fight" she asked smirking

Wow. "Snowball fight is my middle name" I said, taking her challenge.

So we both ran outside.

"Who goes first?" I asked while playing around with my staff

"I would be generous enough to let you go first, but, I want to go first this time" and just like that, she threw a snowball at me.

"Hey! No fair, I wasn't ready" I said pouting.

"What part of challenge accepted do you not understand? When you accept a challenge, of course you have to be ready" she said, raising an eye brow at me.

She was right. You are on Elsa!

"Oh yeah, well you're not the only one with snow on your side!" I said before I swung my staff and created a snowball, then added my signature frost to it." I wonder how Elsa will feel about this.

Then I threw the snowball at her. After I did, she suddenly started laughing. My frost does tickle sometimes.

"Hahaha, stop it Jack ahahaha make it stop hahahahaha!!!" She said before laughing really hard again.

"Wow, does my frost tickle that much?" I said smirking.

"*sigh* it finally stopped" she said "okay, now its my turn. Maybe I can put a curse on this too" she said, making an evil laugh.

"Hey, my frost is not exactly a curse!" I said in a defensive way.

"Oh Frosty, you are so funny" she said before throwing the snowball at me.

Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Why is this so ticklish? Ahahahahahaha!!

"Hey! Ahahahahaha, stop it Elsa! Ahahahahahaha" I said jumping around which made Elsa laugh even harder. We continued our snowball fight throughout the afternoon.

*Time skip*

"That's enough snowball fighting for me" Elsa said while breathing heavily.

"Would milady like a glass of water?" I asked playfully and bowed

"Why thank you kind sir" she said before laughing. And walked away towards the kitchen.

Elsa:

It was so nice of Jack to get a glass of water (even though I can do it myself).

"I'm back for you milady" Jack said before carefully going down to the ground.

"Why thank you" I said before he gave me a glass of water.

"Can we go inside now?" I asked.

"What's the password?" Jack said pointing at his lips.

"Hmm, I wonder" I said before kissing him.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Someone shouted "Oh My Gosh you guys are...... you guys are Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" It was Anna, she was jumping up and down when she saw us kissing

"Woah, PDA much" Kristoff said from behind her.

"So, are you guys BF and GF now?" Anna said still jumping up and down.

".............."

".............."

"*gasp* you are! And the proof is, you're not speaking which means you guys are keeping it a secret! I'm so excited for you guys!" Anna said jumping away.

"Good luck on your relationship you guys" Kristoff said while walking away

"...... That was awkward" Jack and I said in unison