Chapter 9: huh?

Hey guys! Just wanted to make a message before making this chapter. Everybody already knows that my story is a jelsa story, right? Well, in this chapter, I put a little twist in it *smirk* enjoy reading! (Shout out to you DP fans!)

Elsa:

Hmm, 12:00 p.m. I better wake Jack up. When I arrived in his room, I almost didn't want to wake him up, and I'm scared that "you know what" might happen again. But, I don't want him to starve.

I started shaking him a little "Jack? Wake up Jack!"

Jack groaned a little "huh? What?"

"It's lunch time Jack"

"Okay. Let's go"

I led Jack to the dining hall, and as I watched him walking, I could see that he was still a bit sleepy.

"What are we having Elsa?" Jack asked

"I don't know" I replied "so, did sleep do you good?

"Yup"

"You actually did something freaky" I smirked

"What?" He asked confused.

"I went to your room and checked on you. Then, when I didn't do anything at all, you suddenly woke up and said "do I need to do my guardian duty?" "

"Since when did I say that?"

"Of course you don't remember because you were still really sleepy"

"Oh"

In the Fenton Residence

Danny:

"Dad? What are you doing?" I asked my dad who was doing something (that might blow up the lab... again)

"Oh Danny, just trying to figure out how to open this door to the ghost zone. Do you by any chance know how?" My dad, Jack Fenton asked.

(*A/N: hooray for having two Jacks in my story! No seriously, Danny Phantom's dad's name is Jack so, I'll be sure to be specific*)

"Oh no dad" I said sarcastically "I most certainly do not know how. Oh look Sam and Tucker are calling so I gotta go bye!" And just like that, I ran up the stairs of the basement and through the door.

"There's something suspicious about that kid" I heard my dad say as I closed the door.

"Hey Danny" Sam said "you okay?"

"Yeah fine" I said "my dad just asked me about the ghost zone... for the 3rd time"

"Don't tell me you actually told him something this time!" Tucker said freaking out.

"No of course!" I shouted "I don't want them to find out that I know about the ghost zone and that I'm half ghost"

Suddenly blue smoke came out of my mouth.

"I'm going ghost!" I shouted then I floated in the air "hooray for another ghost. What is this gonna be this time?"

Then the ghost suddenly appeared out of no where "wooooooohhhh!!!" The ghost said "I am the box ghost. I have the power over boxes, cardboard and squares!"

"Wow, I'm so scared" I said while laughing. After one blast of my power, he was down on the ground.

"You will pay for this. You will fear me........ BEWARE" it said then it faced through the walls.

"Well, that was stupid" I said then returned back to normal human.

"I'm with you on that one" Sam said with crossed arms.