Chapter 11: Do you remember me?

Elsa:

I....... I don't know what to think about this. I wonder what Jack thinks. Jack was just there floating beside me.

"Uhh..." Jack started "what now?"

Jack and I never really planned to tell Anna and Kristoff that we were now bf and gf (yet), but the surprise got spoiled. Way to go Elsa and Jack!

"I don't know Jack" I said "I don't know". I just decided to walk inside and Jack followed me.

"I'm going to take a quick nap Jack. How about you?" I said as I opened my room door.

"I'm just gonna play with snow in my room. Hope you rest well" Jack said before opening the door of his room and disappeared behind it. I smiled went inside of my room. I climbed on my bed and once my head touched the pillow, someone knocked on my door. Ugh, I want to sleep!!

"Who is it?" I asked in a "kind of" annoyed tone

"Elsa?"

"Yeah?"

"It's me Jack. The guard told me to tell you that there's a guest outside of the castle wanting to talk to you"

Wow, just wow....

"Okay Jack" I said still a little annoyed

"I hope I didn't bother you with whatever it is you're doing" he said worriedly.

"I was just about to sleep REMEMBER!!!" I said emphasizing the 'remember' part. "But nevermind, I'll just meet up with whoever this person is". I made my gown more different. I made its color a more darker blue shade with a plain top and the bottom of the skirt has some white crystals and the middle of the skirt has golden swirls. Then I went out.

"Hey Jack, what do you think?" I asked Jack while turning around to show him the whole dress

"I'm lost for words on how beautiful you are Elsa" he said before kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you Frosty"

"Hey Elsa, mind if I call you Ice?"

"Why Ice?"

"I don't know. Maybe because you also have ice powers"

"Makes sense. Okay sure, but it will take me a while to get used to it" I said while rubbing my arm "anyway, I now have to go forth and meet up with this person"

~Outside of the castle~

"Darren?" I called out to the guard.

"Yes your majesty?" He replied

"Who is today's guest?"

"He didn't state his name your majesty"

"Well, where is he?"

"Hello there" said a guy that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Gah! Umm, hello" I said in shock "Umm, how may I help you?"

Who the heck is this guy??? He was a guy about the age of 13 or 14 with black pointed hair. He had blue eyes and he was wearing a very fancy tuxido.

"Umm, I'm looking for a guy named Jack Frost" he said while trembling a little.

"What's your name and what do you need from Jackson Overland Frost?" I said in a serious tone. I didn't realize that Jack was around 10 feet away from me.

"I-I-I......" He kept on stuttering because of the guard looking at him.

"Darren, can you please leave the two of us" I said with a firm voice