Chapter 28: Happy Birthday!!

1 year later......

Elsa:

*sigh* Everything has been great since the thing that happened with Pitch and Helen. Kristoff and Anna have time to spend time with each other as for I spend time with Jack.

I look out the balcony and watched as the busy people sell their products and chat with other people.

"Guess who?" A sing-song voice asked as two hands covered my eyes.

"Kristoff?" I teased.

"Wow" said the voice in a disappointed tone. And the two hands were lifted off my eyes.

"I'm was only kidding" I said as I faced the guy I loved the most.

"So what do you want to do today?" Jack asked as he flew around the hallway.

"I want to send a letter to Corona" I said as I held my hand. He gave me a confused look.

"What for?"

"Last time, when I had a meeting with the king and queen of Corona I promised them that my cousin Punzie can have her birthday celebrated here. And her 22nd birthday will be coming in a few weeks and I want her to celebrate it here to make up for the promise" I said as walked towards my study room.

"And what can I do?" Jack bounced up and down happily.

"Can you send it to them in Corona?"

"Just give the directions to Corona and I'll send it to them" Jack playfully saluted.

"The map to Corona is here" I said as I searched the drawers "please take care of it"

"Yes my queen" he kissed my forehead and was about to fly out the window when.....

"Ahe-ahem" I said, giggling a little

"What?" He asked, standing on the window sill.

"Uhh..... I haven't made the letter yet" I said as I got a piece of paper and a pen "I might take a while so you can...... inform the maids and tell them to prepare some decorations and prepare her fave cake recipe.... chocolate with caramel filling" I said as I start writing.

"You got it" he said as he shot out the door.

Writing.... writing..... writing....

Anna:

Hmm, I wonder if I should tell Elsa about my powers... oh wait she already knows....... or does she?

"Hi Anna!" Kristoff greeted as he sat beside me at the bench outaide the castle

"Hi Kris" I replied "hey I have a question"

"Ask away" he says as he puts his arm around me.

"Do you think Elsa knows about my powers?"

"Yeah she does, you used it to attack when you know what happened, remember?" He replied with a 'duh' tone.

"Oh, right" I blushed a little "speaking of powers, do you still have some of the power I gave to you?"

"Umm, nope. It must have worn off or something. But don't worry, I'd rather be normal and have no powers unless its necessary"

"Well, mine has worn out too. Hey wanna go riding around Arendale just like old times?" I stood up

"Sure" he replied, holding my hand.

Jack:

"Good luck" I said after I explained everything about Rapunzel's birthday.