Chapter 24: The Preparation

After 3 weeks.........

Acey: okay guys, it's been 3 weeks. It's time to get back to the making of the story.

Everyone except Acey: awww :/

Acey: okay, places everyone. Lights, camera and..... action!

Elsa:

I'm so worried for Jack, I hope he's alright. Jeez, he only came back from a cold and now he's being poisoned and kidnapped. Why is Jack always the one getting hurt?

"Are we there yet?" Anna asked impatiently.

"We arrived a moment ago, you're just not getting off the sled" Kristoff held out his hand to Anna.

"Oh" Anna took it gratefully and went down the sled.

"So where do we start looking?" Kristoff asked, facing me.

"According to my tracking device, Jack is in a dark cave, so we should probably look for a cave. Specifically a cave with dark blue, grey and black" I replied and we started walking.

"How are we suppose to look for a cave in this big of a kingdom?"Anna asked, looking around.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" A man's voice asked from behind us. It was Hans. How did this crook get out of jail?

"How in the world are you out of jail? And what do you want?"
Anna asked, arms crossed.

"Well, after 3 years of being in prison thanks to you three, they finally set me free. Now I'm back for revenge" he did an evil grin.

"Do you want some of this again?!" Anna shouted and has her hand in a tight fist. She was slowly walking towards him.

"Hey baby, why would you do this to your own fiancé?" He pretended to pout.

Anna punched Hans so hard, that his nose started bleeding.

"You should really consider trying to control your strength" Hans pinched his nose and ran away.

"Okay, let's just continue looking" I said and looked back on my phone.

Kristoff:

Let's see, how do you find a cave in a giant kingdom full of people?

"Okay so, before we find this cave, what will be the first we would do after entering it?" I asked, holding Anna's hand.

"The first and only thing we need to do is get Jack out of that creepy old dark place" Elsa said and stopped... to look at a giant cave that was really dark inside.

"Is this the cave?" Anna asked, shivering of fear.

"Yes" Elsa replied.

"How will we look for Jack when we can't even see the inside?" I asked.

"Easy" Elsa boasted and used her magic ice powers to create some sort of glowing ice crystal thingy. "Now let's continue searching".

"So Kristoff, have you had any experience with looking inside a cave?" Anna asked, squeezing my hand really tight as we went in.

"No, but I've been to scary old cabins before" I replied.

''Shhhh!!" Elsa hushed and we all continued to walk in silence.
"Be careful with where you step, you never know there might be traps".

"Do you think there are ghosts here?" Anna held my hand tighter.

"Oww, I don't think there will be any ghost here" I said, putting my other hand around her shoulders.