Chapter 16: Surprise!

Jack:

Yes! The pain is gone!!! Elsa is awesome!

"Hey, let's go eat lunch" Elsa invited

"Mmkay" I said. We stood up, held each other's hand and walked to the dining hall.

"Aloha!" Shouted Anna "how are you Jack?"

"Much better" I said with a smile.

"Oh yey! Now my sister won't worry about you like crazy!" Anna cried happily

"I was not that crazy when Jack was sick" Elsa defended.

"Yes you were" Anna and I said in unison.

"Okay fine, yes I was. I just don't want anything to happen to Jack. The ''spirit can be sick'' thing still doesn't make sense though" Elsa said with crossed arms. I hugged her.

"Awwwww" Anna said with a huge smile on her face.

"Anna!" Elsa shouted and blushed. She's so cute when she's blushing.

"So are you guys just gonna stand there?" Anna asked a few minutes later.

"Oh right" Elsa and I said in unison. We walked to the dining table and started eating.

Elsa:

We all ate in silence. The room was so quiet, you can hear a pin drop. Anna and Jack were looking at me for some reason.

"Why are you guys staring at me?" I suddenly asked.

"You're normally the first one to talk" Anna replied.

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know".

Suddenly we heard Darren shout my name.

"Queen Elsa!"

"Yes Darren, what is it?"

"There are some people outside the castle"

"Who are these people?" I asked and stood up.

"They said their names were North, Bunny, Tooth and Sandy"

"What the?" Jack said in shocked. He then, for some reason, fell from his chair.

We turned to him with confused faces. Jack then flew to the outside of the castle. We followed close behind him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jack asked when we all arrived outside the castle. A huge guy with a long white beard then went to Jack and picked him up.

"Tooth's right" he said "Jack forgets this special occasion everytime"

"Told you! He never changes. Why can't he remember even though it has something to do with him?!" Said a girl with wings.
The guy with a long white beard finally turned to Jack, whom he was still carrying.

"Jack........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!" They all shouted.

"Wow, ummmm...." Jack said and scratched the back of his head.

I looked at all of them in confusion.

"What the heck is going on here?!" Anna shouted after a few seconds of silence.

They all turned to both me and Anna. The huge guy then dropped Jack to the ground.

"Ouch!" Jack said and stood up.

There was a short time of silence. The bunny, who I assumed was Bunny (*A/N: no he's not :P*) was the first to speak.

"Umm, you must be Princess Anna" he said and bowed. The rest of them followed. Anna still stared at them in confusion. Bunny then turned to me and said

"You must be Queen Elsa" he and the rest of them bowed again.

"Okay?" I said in confusion "I don't get what's going on anymore. Jack, who are these people.... and bunny?"

Jack then started introducing them to us.

"This guy wearing red is North. The girl with feathers and wings is Tooth or Toothiana. This gold guy is Sandy. And this kangaroo is Bunny. They are the guardians of wonder, hope, dreams and memories" he said, smirking at the last part. Bunny then glared at him angrily.

"Oh okay, for a second there I thought these people were creepy weirdos" Anna said with an eyebrow raised.

"We just came to wish Jack a happy birthday" Tooth explained.

"Wait a minute" Jack suddenly said "you can see them?"

"Common sense is not really common anymore. Duh!" Anna said with a smirk. I laughed a little.

"Okay, just asking" Jack said, pouting.

I invited all of them to go inside the castle, but they refused.

"Sorry mate, but we have more duties to take care of. Have a good day mate" he said and patted Jack's back. The rest said their last happy birthday and they left.

"Okay?" I said and turned to Jack.

We all went back inside the castle and continued eating.
_______________________________________________________________________
Hey, sorry for not updating lately. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter, sorry if its shorter than usual, couldn't think of anything else. You can also feel free to suggest ideas for my next chapter in the comments.

Please:
Like
Vote
Follow

Check ya later ice frosties! ♥