Chapter 12: Uh oh

Anna:

I gave Danny a quick tour of the kingdom and I can see that he was really amused.

"This place is awesome!" Danny shouted.

"I know right" I said.

I took Danny to this small bakery for us to have a little snack.

"Good day to you Ma'am and Sir. Welcome to Mr. Watzman's Bakery. What would you like today?" Said the person behind the cash register.

(*A/N: sorry for the weird name*)

"Hello Ms. Cash registrar, I would like to have a chocolate muffin. How about you Danny?"

"Uhh..... I don't know. Why don't you choose for me" Danny said while smiling at me

"But, I don't remember the things you like, and what if you're allergic to the thing I choose and-" he cut me off.

"Don't worry, that won't happen" Danny said assuringly.

Then when we arrived back at the castle, you would be covered with red spots. I thought.

"Fine" I finally said "he will have some.... uhhh....." I thought

"He will have some French toast"

"P230 please" the cash registrar said kindly. I gave her the money and she gave us the food.

There was some awkward silence between us until Danny said

"So, how have you been?"

"Umm, I have been okay. Oh yeah, did you know that Elsa and your cousin Jack are dating?!" I said excitedly

"What?!" Danny said in shock

"He/she has always been talking about him/her back in college!" Danny and I said at the same time. Then we both laughed.

"She would never tell me anything about Jack" I said

"He would never tell me anything about Elsa" Danny said.

We just stared at each other for a while. Suddenly, Danny and I have been growing closer to each other and suddenly........ his lips and mine touched. For some reason, I didn't pull away and neither did he.

(*A/N: Danna is not a real ship, this was just all part of my story*)

After 15 minutes, we just stared at each other, but this time, with big eyes and shock expressions on our faces.

"What the heck?!" We both shouted at the same time. Good thing Kristoff was not here.

Everyone stared at us. We just stayed silent and ate our food.

Elsa:

"Hey Jack, wanna go around the kingdom?" I asked Jack as I went out of my room.

"Sure Elsa, if you don't have a busy schedule" he said as he slowly went down to the ground.

"I wouldn't ask you if I had a busy schedule now would I?" I asked while raising an eyebrow at him "but before we go, I want you to sign this scroll"

"Why do I have to sign it?" This time, it was his turn to raise an eyebrow at me.

I smirked and he looked at the scroll. "How do you know who Hiccup is?"

"He was my proffesor before. And I want you to sign it because I want him to know that it was from both of us. If you want, you can add something, here's a quill and here's the ink. I will get myself ready" and with that, I gave him the things he needs and went to my room.