Chapter 1

Chapter 1:: My face meets floor

"Care to dance?" I felt my cheeks flush pink as the stranger loomed over me holding his hand out to me......

Smack! I groaned as I looked at my evil floor. Just how every girl wants to be woken up. I shake my head looking around from my position on the floor.

"Allie! Get up you're gonna be late!"

I groaned as I looked at my clock it read 6:30. Can I just not go I mutter under my breath. There are so many other things I would rather be doing on a Monday morning. Sleeping being one of them. I quietly climbed up out of the floor, and headed to my bathroom to brush the vile morning taste out of my mouth.
**
The hustle and bustle about the dance was unreal. Why were people even talking about it? I mean it was two months away. I turn to Kenady with a disgruntled look on my face (you could say it looked more constipated).

"Why are people even talking about this flipping dance?" Kenady just gave me an amused expression. I couldn't really tell if she was amuses at my face or what I was saying. I was choosing to go with it was probably more of my face that amused her, since I kind of looked constipated. "You're just bitter because you don't have a date." I slam my locker door shut, and whirled around to face her.

"I don't want a flipping date. I want this dance to be over." Secretly I knew that was a lie. Dances had never been my thing, but as soon as I thought about the dream I flushed and gave myself away. "Allie you know you are the worst liar in the history of liers right." Before I could answer her I was literally saved by the bell. "Oh that's the bell I have to go. Bye Kenady." I tried to casually walk away, but I felt my pace quicken, and that says a lot considering my first period of the day is Math, and I hate math with a burning passion. I was hoping that Kenady would forget all about our previous discussion before third period Social studies rolled around.
**
When the bell rang signaling the end of my torture I was literally about ready to scream. I had been stuck on the same problem for thirty minutes and I was beyond aggravated. As I bounced from my seat I hear Ms.Taylor call me. She unfortunately for me called me back to her desk. I begrudgingly walked over to her.

"Allie I'm aware you are struggling to maintain a B." I was beyond horrified. Mom had never pressured me about my grades, but ever since Elementary school I had retained an A average. "You need to pass the next class test. Math is only going to get harder from here dear, and I want you to succeed." The woman was talking to me as if I was a flunkie. As it stood I was gonna have a heart attack or I was gonna beat her with something, and at the moment the second option sounded oh so much better. "I have a tutor all lined up for you." As soon as she said tutor I was pretty sure I was gonna faint right in front of my math teacher. I was the tutor not the one who needed tutoring. "I'll study harder."

"I believe a tutor would benefit you much better then you trying to learn the material on your own." Did she just call me stupid was this woman wanting to see an early casket. I tried to keep my voice leval, and stay respectful. "I've got this Ms.Taylor." She gave me an incredulous look and I begin to count in my head. 1... Allie calm down. 2... You don't wanna be suspended. 3... Don't look at her. Once I had calmed down I looked to the floor anywhere, but at her. "Alright fine, but if you can't get a 93 or better I'm placing you with my best student. Now get to class before you're late dear." I whirled around, and walked out. Something about that woman grated on my nerves, and the fact she discreetly called me stupid made me hate her even further.
**
Oblivious where I was going I headed to my next class mercifully it was one of my more favorite classes. Language Arts with Ms.Larson call me a nerd or whatever, but I had always loved to read and write. It was like second nature for me and I was always doing one or the other. I walked quickly wanting to get away from Ms.Taylor and just forget all about our little conversation when I slammed into the last person I need or wanted to slam into. Amber Woods. With her dark auburn hair Amber was not one to be messed with. She was the popular queen bee at our school (yes if school was hell she was the devil running it).

"What the Hell watch where you're going nerd." I found it super funny that she teetered and nearly fell backwards because of her heals (told mom I had a good reason not to wear the bloody things), but I kept that to myself, and bit my tongue. "Sorry." I muttered it of course because I wasn't very sorry at the moment. "Whatever!" She growls, and walks into the classroom. I blushed as I noticed the spectical we had just caused, and I walked into the class room, and quietly went to take my seat, but not before my blue eyes locked onto warm light brown eye's. The eye contact was broken when Amber in that moment decided to practically jump in his lap and literally suck his face off. I rolled my eyes as PDA was definitely not my thing. I found it totally disgusting. Realizing I had been staring I looked to the floor and blushed before quickly and quietly heading to my seat.

-------------------------------
✍Cast So Far✍
*Allie Pennington ~ Caroline Cornith
*Kennedy Roberts~ Bonnie Wright
*Amber Woods~ Barbra Palvin
➽More to come ;)