Chapter 23

Chapter 23:: Hangovers and movies

When everything came into focus it was blury. There was no music, and light streamed through the windows despite the curtains. I blinked my head throbbing with pain it felt like a jack hammer was working away at my head.

An unpleasant nauseous feeling washed over me. Reed came from the bathroom just in time to help me over a trash can as I threw up the remains of all the beer. Or what wasn't currently flowing through my blood.

His hand moved in circles on my back as his other hand held my hair away from my face. Once I had finished he sat the trash can next to me. "Rough night." Obviously he knew that I was having it rough. I groaned. "Yes my everything hurts."

"Well you had a lot of beer last night. I would honestly be super surprised if you didn't have a major hangover right now." He stood up and headed back to the bathroom before I could reply. He came back with a bottle water and two asprian and handed them to me.

"You are my hero." I quickly took the asprian and tried not to chug the water as my stomach was still churning. "What did I do last night." I looked up at him worry etched in my eyes. I couldn't remember what I had done so there was no telling.

"You started with shots, and by the time you were done you were standing on the living room table chugging the whole keg of beer as everyone cheered you on."

"Oh god." I grabbed my head as another wave of vomit plagued me again Reed held the bucket and comforted me. I had learned my lesson I wasn't ever going to drink again. As soon as I was finished I looked back up at him. "Why didn't you stop me?"

"I tried your exact words were fuck off no better yet go and fuck Amber. I caught you right as you passed out on the table, and took you up to my room. I would have gave you a T-shirt or something more comfortable, but I didn't want to mess with your clothes."

Tears wailed up in my eyes. "I'm so sorry Reed you must hate me." I held my head in my hands ashamed and embarrassed of what I had done and said.

"Allie." He whipped at my tears. "It's okay I don't hate you. It was your first time drinking I knew that and shouldn't have encouraged you to do it in the first place."

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Reed can I have that T-shirt now, and will you go and get me my toothbrush?"

"Of course." He let me go and went to fetch my toothbrush. I about didn't understand why he was still here for me. How could he even look at me after all I had said to him? When he came back I whipped away a pool of fresh tears. I had never felt so weak and so vulnerable.

"Allie? What's the matter?" He handed me my toothbrush and one of his shirts.

"I just don't understand how you can even look at me after what I did." He frowned and kneeled down in front of me. "Allie Pennington you listen to me. None of last night was your fault it was mine."

"It wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have over drank actually I shouldn't have taken that first beer."

Reed climbed into the bed next to me and laid down beside me. "Well we have two options. I can take you home right now. Or we can lay here all day."

"Ugh if my mom saw me right now she would have a fit so I vote we lay here all day. Can you maybe put in a movie?"

"Romance it is then." He looked at the complete utter horror on my face, and laughed. "Yeah no I'm just kidding that would just be qualified as abuse."

"You think?" I rolled my eyes and watched him grab his movie case. "Ah there is that signature Allie Sass I know."

----------------------

So yeah shorter and lame chapter, but this is just to fill you in. Don't slaughter me for this terrible chapter. Writers block and there is no need going on and on. I think you get the just of it. She wakes up with a major hangover. Next chapter will be better I promise you that.