Chapter 21

Chapter contains Pg-13 material 13+

Chapter 21:: That's what makes you beautiful.

I thought all night about it, and woke up with butterflies in my stomach. Either from the fact that I would have to spend the morning helping Reed set up for the party that I would be forced to attend, or just the fact that I would have to confront him for breakfast. Just the thought of the awkwardness of what happened last night made my stomach do flip's.

Eventually when I couldn't put it off anymore I descended the stairs, and headed for the kitchen. "Morning Allie." I nearly jumped out of my skin. That's how nervous I was. "Morning Reed." His back was facing me so I'm not sure how he saw me, and he was shirtless. My mind went back to our first ever conversation. "If you wanted to see me shirtless you could have just said something."

My cheeks flushed. Why did I care, and why was I even thinking about this? He turned to face me a goofy smile on his face despite the fact I had run from him yesterday. So maybe just maybe he didn't regret kissing me after all. He sat pancakes down in front of me, and I smiled. "Don't forget superstar we have to set up for the party, and my mom still wants to meet you."

"Dose that mean your coming to the party then?" He sat down across from me with his own pancakes. "Do I have much of a choice? Besides we're celebrating your big win against Hendo remember." He raised his brow, a smirk on his face as the mischievous glint in his eye that I had become so accustomed to had returned. "What?"

"I already celebrated last night. There is nothing better then kissing a beautiful girl under the light of the moon. Even if she run's out on you. So basically we are just celebrating the team tonight. Not me, and my big touch down." His words made me blush. Beautiful? I wasn't beautiful was I? Then here it came the word vomit where I would just say the first thing that came to mind.

"But I'm not beautiful Amber is more beautiful then I am." He frowned and furrowed his brows. He then went flipping through his phone looking for something. When he looked back up a familiar song was playing on his phone or should I say familiar back beat to a song. He looked straight at me, and began to sing to me. A hidden talent I had not known he possessed. Reed Parker could sing, and he chose to revile that to me. I covered my face, and blushed. He pulled my hands away from my eyes, and sang the oh so familiar song while his brown eyes connected with my blue ones. My heart melted on the floor in a puddle at his feet.

"You're insecure don't know what for, you're turning heads when you walk through the door. Don't need makeup to cover up. Being the way you are is enough. Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else, but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair got me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know oh oh you don't know your beautiful. If only you could see what I can see. You'd understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and can't believe you don't know oh oh you don't know you're beautiful. So c-come on you got it wrong to prove I'm right I put it in a song. I don't know why you're being shy and turn away when I look into your eyes-eyes-eyes Everyone else in the room can see it everyone but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell. You don't know oh oh you don't know you're beautiful. That's what makes you beautiful na na na na na na na na na na baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know oh oh you don't know that you're beautiful if only you saw what I can see you'd understand why I want you so desperately right now I'm looking at you and can't believe you don't know oh oh you don't know you're beautiful oh oh that's what makes you beautiful."
Tears fall down my cheeks, and he slowly whips them with his thumb. It took that moment for me to get it through my fat skull that Reed Parker did love, and care for me. I felt like a blind fool. He had been in front of me the whole time, and I had tried to push him away. I smiled, and for the second time kissed him gently on the lips, but there was no confusion or denial. It was like the fog had cleared, and I could clearly see. I loved Reed Parker. I finally let my emotions settle, and I kissed him with everything I had hoping he would understand what I was saying. Before I knew it he had engulfed me in his arms, and I had been pulled from my chair wrapping my legs around his waist I quickly found myself on the couch. Though I did kiss him I kept my head. I pushed him off me with a giggle trying to catch my breath. "Reed I love you, but slow down. You haven't even met my mother yet. That maybe a deal breaker."

He gave me a goofy grin. "You love me hmm?" He smiled and laughed and kissed my forehead. "I'm sure your mother isn't that bad. Besides you've met both my crazy parents, and it's my turn to meet the mother."

"You goof!" I hugged him tightly, and despite how bad we both wanted to end up in that bed we knew we couldn't let our hormones get the best of us. Or I knew, and he wasn't going to push me. Either way I was looking forward to what was to come later on.

---------------------------

Oh my gosh fangirl attack wouldn't you just love to have your very own Reed Parker sing to you! Anyway song on the side is the song that inspired the chapter.