Chapter 5

Chapter 5:: Ms.Nobody grows some guts

I glared down at my test. After studying for four and half hours yesterday you would think I would have learned something, but nope apparently not. You know I flipping hate math. I really don't see the point of being able to do a quadratic function since when would I ever use this? I looked around out of the corner of my eye seeing pencils scratching on paper. Why was I the only one struggling. I didn't finish before the bell rang and I was pretty sure I did horrible. I just wanted to cry. I had done the best that I could, but I was just struggling anyone with eyes could see that. I barreled out of the room and headed to English. My head thumping like a jack hammer rhythmically with every step I had taken. I was in no mood for English and it was my favorite subject. I hurried over to my seat ignoring the stares I always seemed to get in this class. I was seriously two seconds away from exploding I mean seriously did I look like Beyoncè because I was pretty sure I would never be that famous or popular. To make my day worse Amber thought it would be funny to come and take my notebook. "Hey nerd." She laughed as she began to go through my personal book. I had all sorts of stories in there. It wasn't a secret that I wanted to write.... OK that was an understatement I had always wanted to write, but no one knew that because I had never had the courage to try and share with anyone. "Awe this is cute nerd." She laughed and snickered as she read some before tossing my notebook at me before leaning next to my ear. "Stay away from Reed he's mine." I was flabbergasted I had never once made a move to Reed. OK not while I was awake anyway. Amber hissing threats in my ear snapped me out of my thoughts. In that moment I had a snap of pure courage mixed with rage.

"How dare you. What crawled up your panties and died? I mean I've never even talked to you, and as for your little boy toy I'm not interested in someone's sloppy used leftovers so do us all a favor, and just leave us innocent bystanders alone and not make us go blind by your nasty public displays of affection. " I don't know what compelled me to have the courage to say that but I was glad I had. As my face turned from that solid red irritated color I flushed as I realized everyone was staring mouths agape. Even Reed. I had never said more then maybe three words total to anyone in this class. Even the teacher seem flabbergasted at my outburst.

"Alright take your seats everyone I think that's quiet enough drama for one day." Amber went to her seat a glare shot my way, but behind that surprise fillied her eyes. No one had ever spoken to her that way before mainly because it was social suicide, but did I care. Nope not really this was my last year in school so even if it was made horrible by the queen bee I was sick of just being the invisible Ms.Nobody who sat in the back of the class who faded into the wall. I couldn't wait to tell Kennedy I knew she would finally be proud of me since I grew a backbone and finally stood up for myself.
**
I sat down quietly at my table. Lunch had become my favorite part of the day again despite how rough the first one had been. I guess it was more the allure of the food that had caught my attention then anything else. For a skinny girl man could I pack away some food. I was drew out of my musings when someone sat down next to me. "Sloppy seconds huh?" He seemed offended and I was just thoroughly shocked he had even sat down next to me. Judging by the looks I was getting around the cafeteria so was everyone else. I looked at him in utter bewilderment. "What do you want?"

"Oh nothing really I was just coming to talk to you about our social studies project." My first thought was wait you aren't making me do it by myself. "What about it?" I raised my eye brow an incredulous look on my face. "Well once we get our decade we won't have much time in class so I figured you could come over to my house and we could work on it. Or I could come to your house?" I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Aren't you worried about your shirt?" He just gave me the you're supper weird look. "Uh what about my shirt?" I felt like banging my head against the table. He then smirked evilly before I could say anything. "Oh don't worry I planed on going shirtless just for you babe." I glared and picked up my tray, but before I could even consider dumping my tray I dumped what was left on my tray onto Reeds head, and without another word I grabbed my bag and left the cafeteria. I was cursing myself yet again for waisting my food on that jerk. I pulled my phone from my pocket and texted Kennedy.

Alliebear: Hey boo can you spilt your lunch with me again?

Kenboo: Is your lunch all over a certain captain again? ;)

Alliebear: Yes and this time it was on purpose.

Kenboo: Can y'all kiss already I totally ship it (~_^)

What I gave my phone a bewildered look. She ships us? Never in a million years would I end up with someone like Reed he's a male chauvinist pig. What the heck was she thinking. Mr.Popular would never date Ms.Nobody actually it was more like Ms.Nobody would rather not be in the same vicinity of Mr.Popular, and since when dose Kennedy use fangirl terms. I face palmed myself for even teaching her that as I headed to the library yet again.

---------------------------------------

So sorry if the chapter sucked having writers block badly so I did the best I could to battle it out. As promised this was a longer chapter. ;)