Character Interviews

*All Questions for Characters have been asked through KIK CountryLights or through Comments Feel free to send Questions*

- Allie why did you hate Reed so bad?-
Allie: Honestly inside my head I had this stereotype about Football players, and anyone really who was popular. The nerd world and popular world should never mix.

-Reed when did you for sure know when you were falling in lobe with Allie?-
Reed: Gosh hammering me with the hard shit. *scratches head* I first knew I had an attraction for her when we were busy in math tutoring and had a cheesepuff war.

-Kennedy we know you have a love triangle with Wes and Nathan, but who did you choose we want to know more.-
Kennedy: For a while it was touch and go there. I had my doubt's I never thought I would like Wes he was the school player after all, but we started hanging out... Okay he cornered me every chance we got, and he attended Reed and Allies wedding with me.

-I like to think of Kennedy Allie Wes and Reed as the Golden Trio what happened to you guys after highschool.-
Allie: After Reed proposed to me we got married in June a nice summer wedding. That summer was the best of my life, and then in September we registered to go to NC Chapel Hill together. The end of Senior year I got pregnant with my daughter Rose, and just barley made it up to get my diploma.
Kennedy: After the dance Wes walked me to the door of my house and kissed me for the first time. Though this was not my first kiss it was the best kiss. In June I attended Reed and Allies wedding with Wes as my date. Then we split to go to college. I was studding in London while Wes was attending Duke University upon hearing the new of Rose Wes and I were reunited we spent a hell of a night together, and I didn't have the heart to leave him as much as I loved London I transfered to Duke to finish up my education.
Wesley: After attending the wedding with Kennedy we went our separate ways. Until we reunited on the day Rose was born. Not wishing to be separated yet again we found a solution, and are still currently dating. I plan on proposing very soon.
Reed: I'm as happy as can be I've got an excellent job in Marketing my own company which I love a beautiful stay at home wife and daughter. I have no regrets.

-Writer do you have a sequel planned? -
FierySongBird: At the moment no I do not, but I want to go back to this someday and perhaps write a story based on Kennedy and Wesley or possibly one on Little Rose. I haven't made up my mind yet. For now I'm moving away from this book, and moving towards another book which you can read a snippet from. Hope you all enjoyed this story, and thanks to all those who stuck with me commented and voted. ♡