Chapter 22

Chapter 22:: Blondes be partying hard.

Unease swept through me. How could anyone be enjoying themselves? At 7:00 there were already people stumbling around and vomiting in odd places. I felt bad for Reed who would most definitely have to clean this mess up.

Speaking of Reed I hadn't seen the star himself yet. After our day together I really didn't know where we stood. I managed to push my way through the crowd.
My hair had nearly fallen down out of it's bun and my dress was in a horrendous state from all of the jostling I had survived. I went out the first door I had seen. The garden was completely deserted. Everyone else was inside where the loud music thrumed probably hooking up making out and grinding against one another.

The thought made me cringe. How could anyone in their right minds enjoy that. As soon as my nostril's took in the fresh cool crisp air I was relived. The vibration of the music in my ears had dulled down to an almost hum.

"You're not having any fun are you." Leaned up against a tree was Reed. I was relieved to see him. Kennedy had disappeared to god knows where to do only god knows what, and being on my own flipped me out.

"What gave you that idea?" I perked a brow, but all the same my voice was laced with the usual sarcasm. "Allie just let go."

What the hell did he mean by that? "What do you mean by just let go?" He just laughed at me, and headed to me. He seemed sober enough. Thankfully I wasn't the only one who hadn't got drunk out of my mind.

"Let me help you." His hands went to my askewd bun. He pulled the tie out of my hair gently untangling it letting my hair fall out in ringlets. "Better?"

He smiled, his breath fanning my face as he spoke. The dull scent of liquor on his breath. "Almost your dress needs to be fixed."

"What's wrong with my dress." I raised an eye brow resisting the urge to wrap my arms around him. I just wanted to be close to him. Great I was going sentimental now.

"Allie you're at a party not a business meeting. Come on I have just the dress for you." I wanted to protest, but he took my hand and lead me back in the house.

Something about Reeds hand around mine brought me to ease despite the people grinding, making out and shoving me, I wasn't as nervous. As Reed led me to the bedroom I heard some drunken whistles and Yeah bro cheers.

I cringed. Just the suggestion of giving up my virginity made me nauseous. Even if it was Reed in no way shape or form was I ready for that. Besides we still had our relationship to discuss.

Where had that even came from? I knew I kinda wanted more with Reed, but I was still confused as to where we stood relationship wise. The fact I was now admitting this to myself was scary. Was I even the relationship type? Reed pulled me from my thoughts coming back holding a blue dress with lace.

The dress was beautiful, but was shorter then I liked and lacked sleeves. My eyes widened. "Are you out of your mind I'm not wearing that!"

"Why not Allie it's perfect." He crossed his arms. He was right though it was a beautiful color, and blue had always looked nice on me, but I didn't want to look like a twat.

"I don't want to look like a flipping bimbo. It has no sleeves and it's way to short."

"Allie it's a party. All the other girls are wearing short tight dresses. This will make you look more like your at a party and less like your on a damn business trip."

"Fine." Eventually I compiled, but only because it was a really pretty dress. I yanked it from Reeds hands, and tromped to the bathroom to change. When I came out of the bathroom I felt slightly uncomfortable the dress barley covered my knees I had never worn anything this short in all my life.

"Give me a twirl Ali." I rolled my eyes at the pet name he had gave me, and gave an uncomfortable spin. "Come on Allie you look striking. Now you just have to own that dress, and wear it with confidence."

"Are you gay?" It was the first thing I had thought, and it just came out of my mouth. Stupid word vomit. Reed just laughed. "Believe me if I was gay you would know it. Now let go and have some fun." I rolled my eyes and gave him my best twirl.

"You're still to stiff. I know just what you need." He left me in the room all alone to stare at my reflection. I almost looked like I could be Ms.Popular herself. When Reed returned he was carrying a beer. "Oh heck no I'm not drinking that."

"Do you trust me Allie?" That was a really good question did I?

"Fine just one sip then." I took the beer from his hand and sipped just a bit of it. The potent liquid slid down my throat burning on the way down. I crinkled my nose. "How the hell do people drink this."

"Give it time you'll see. Keep gradually sipping."

Eventually I did an unwise thing. I just chugged the whole can down. The searing burn it brought wasn't worth it, but a happy tingling feeling replaces the searing pain. Now I understood why people drank. It wasn't for the taste it was just for the happy feeling they got.
**
"Chug chug chug chug!" The cheers were all around me as I chugged down every ounce of beer in the keg. Somehow I wound up on the table the football team surrounding me. As I finished the last of the beer I cheered with everyone else. My sight blurred and white fog overwhelmed me, and took over my whole brain.

-----------------------------

Okay so recap this is Allies first party, and as any teen would for the first time when they drink she took it way to far. Got piss drunk, and passed out that's where I'm leaving y'all. Sorry the update took so long been on a lazy streak. Anyway banner to the side made by yours trulyAllie Pennington's party dress.