Epilogue

"Here is to new beginnings with the one I love." ~Reed Parker

10 years later:

My stomach churned as I walked onto that stage to grab that diploma. This is what I worked so hard for. I could feel the eyes of my whole class on me, and I knew Reed was out there watching me with pride. Yeah it took me a little longer to walk to the stage to take my diploma, but I was nine months already, and it was a wonder that I hadn't popped like a balloon yet.

A sharp pain hit me in the back. I sucked in a breath taking my diploma, and shaking the hand of the headmaster. Just a little longer you. I promise I'll be ready in a few minutes, and we can leave. I walked down those stairs and back to my chair next to Reed. He had walked only a few minutes before me since we had the same last name now.

"Reed we can't stay for this whole thing." I whispered it into his ear. I knew as soon as I told him it was time he would panic. I was pretty calm cool and collective right now. Despite this being the first baby I had ever had. He turned to look at me only for a second before he flew out of his chair tossing his cap up early. I chuckled.

"Sorry to cut things short headmaster, but the wife's in labor and I've got to go." My cheeks flamed red as I yanked my cap off my head, and threw it taking Reeds hand in mine. The car ride to the hospital felt long and it was daunting my contractions had gone from ever so often to closer together, and Reed was driving like a fucking maniac.

"Reed slow down or you're gonna kill us all." He slowed down only a little in his haste to get me to the hospital.

**
Tears streamed down my face as I heard her first screams of life. The doctors cleaned her off and laid her on my chest. She was so small, and precious as I looked to her I knew I had lost my heart. Reed was knelt beside my bed a smile on his face. "She's beautiful Allie. Just as beautiful as her mother. What should we call her?"

"Rose Evangeline Parker."

"I think that suits her well. Can I hold her." I nodded my head and handed Rose to her father for the first time. I saw his heart practically melt in his chest. He now shared his adoring smile for two ladies in his life. Me and our daughter. It made me smile. I laid my head back in exhaustion and Reed curled up next to me on the bed holding Rose.
**
"And that Darling is the story of how I met the most beautiful girl in the world. Your mother." I woke up hearing those words, and smiled.

"We'll have to tell her some day when she dates and marrys."

"That isn't happening she's gonna be old by the time this little cutie marrys. I'm gonna hold onto her heart for as long as I can."

"Reed we married at eighteen. We'll have to let her grow up eventually."

"Yeah I know letting her go is gonna be hard, but we have much time before that day ever comes. She's gonna be a heartbreaker like you I just know it." His wink brings a blush to my face.

"Do you remember our wedding day and Honeymoon Reed."

"Of course I do the wedding all's I remember was you and the vows I made. Everything else didn't matter. Then on our honeymoon I had to talk you through it for the first time." I couldn't contain my laugh.

"I'm sorry, but I enjoyed that talking through it. I was nervous, but after that I got more comfortable with it."

"Allie you never have to be nervous with me. You're perfect, and I love you." He smiles and kisses my hand. "I'm surprised you agreed to Marry me you could have done so much better."
"Reed Parker there was no one better."