Chapter 20

Chapter 20:: Won't say I'm in love
Part 2 of 2】

The smell was comforting to me. It felt like a piece of my dad was with me, and maybe he was. I did believe in God, but lately ever since my dad had passed away everything had been distant further away. Now that Reed had came into my life he actually had changed my life for the better. How weird was that.

I also noticed changes in him. It started with little things, and then the little things become a part of him, just as he had become a part of me. He didn't flirt with anyone. He was nice to all his fellow classmates, and he didn't show PDA. He seemed much happier. Now that I saw him as just Reed another guy a lot of other people had been seeing him like that lately.

I was snapped out of my thoughts in the middle of the movie, by a blood curdling scream that caused me to jump half way off the sofa. Reed laughed in amusement, and turned the movie off as I tried to settle the chaotic beating of my heart. Could a teenager have a heart attack? If so I just flipping had one. Reed rubbed his hands up and down my arms causing my goosebumps to intensify worse then they already were. "You okay Allie?"

"Yeah I'm okay, but I wouldn't suggest not paying attention to a scary movie unless you want to have a heart attack." He gave me a small grin. "How about a walk then? That might calm your nerves." I nodded my head in agreement. I needed to do something in order to get my heart beat back to a normal steady thrum.
**
"What you're a freaking idiot! Why would you stick a pen tip in a wall socket." I couldn't help, but to laugh. My heart beat had gone back to a much steady pace now that Reed, and I had gone for a walk. He'd spent the last several minutes telling me about himself.
"It's not my fault Wes is an idiot, and he dared me."

"That brings us right to the saying... If Wes jumped off a bridge would you do it?"

"No, but had he dared me to do it I would have. I'm proud to say I'm king of dares." I rolled my eyes at the stupidity of these boys and shoved my hands in my pants pocket. We were walking around the lake when I hit a muddy slick patch. Being the ungraceful person I was my feet slipped right out from beneath me. Had it not been for Reeds quick reaction time I may have very well been swimming in the lake.

He wound his arms around my waist pulling me towards him. All in less then a second we were nose to nose. I could feel his breath fanning my face. I was forced to look into his warm chocolate brown eyes. The eye's that haunted me that first English class. The eyes that g& to get even warmer, and softer by the day. No one was here it was just us in our own little bubble.

No words were needed. He gently pressed his lips to mine. I wound my arms around his neck running my fingers through his hair. I only pulled away when I needed air. Breathing heavily I pulled back from him, and I ran because it's what I was good at, and was my best defense.
**

AllieBear: KEN! I FREAKING KISSED HIM MY FIRST KISS!

the reply came back quicker then I had sent the test.

KenBoo: U flipping kissed Reed Parker!!!!

AllieBear: Yes and I'm flipping freaking what do I do?

KenBoo: IDK how did it make you feel?

AllieBear: Wonderful

KenBoo: Awe ur in love