Chapter 3

Dedicated to Harry Potter may his sacrifices always be remembered. Not sure if I'll finish this chapter today, but I'll do my best. Happy Birthday July 31, 1980♡-Dedicated July 31 2015

Chapter3:: Shirtless?!?

I walked into science a gaurded look on my face. I scanned every last one of the students who came in and to my utter relief Reed hadn't been one of them. I sat down at my chosen seat and said a silent thank you under my breath. I know I couldn't avoid him forever he after all was my partner for my social studies project which meant I would have to talk to him eventually.
**
The class had passed surprisingly fast as I had been lost in my own musings. It wasn't absolutely terrible it went smoother then the rest of the day had, and nothing bad happened in the very least. Which was a huge relief for me, and before I knew it was dismissed to go home. I just really wanted to go home and sulk about all that had happened. Then I remembered I had work and a math test that I had to study for, and I groaned out loud. I never knew how true my mothers words had been at the time when she told me to enjoy being young while I can because being an adult sucks. Now I knew or was beginning to realize just how much it sucked. I just drove straight to work from school. I kept my uniform packed in my bag just for that purpose. When I pulled up to Uncle Jo's barbecue place I went around the back and through the employee's entrance door and clocked in before heading to the bathroom to put my uniform on, and let me tell you changing into a uniform in a public bathroom is not fun in the very least. Today I had the easiest job. Going around and waiting tables. Or so I thought I had it easy. As it turned out Jo had a wonderful (and I say this with all words bleeding sarcasm) surprise for me. "Allie will you come to my office for a bit." Thinking I was in trouble I just nodded my head and followed Jo to his office. Apparently my nervousness was easy to sense. "Relax kid you're not in trouble." Internally I sighed with relief and let my shoulders relax out. "Then sir why am I here?" Jo just gave me an amused look. "Because you're the waitresses today and I want to try something new." I nodded my head in understanding wondering what he wanted me to try, and to my utter dismay he held up a pair of rolar skates. Yeah it was official the universe hated me and was no friend of mine. I looked at him nervous biting my tongue against anything disrespectful. "Sir you can't be serious that you want me to wear those."

"Of course I'm serious just give it a try Allie." I gave him a bewildered look. "But I don't know how to skate." He gave me an amused look and said the last thing that I suspected. "Better learn fast then Allie." I just stared at him with complete shock that was all I could muster. I quickly and quietly exited Jo's office and knew today would be the day I got fired. Nothing about this was a good idea I was a class A klutz and could hardly walk, and Jo expected me to do my job on wheels. I seethed with anger as I tied on the roller skates. Of everybody's shift he had to pick mine to be the test dummy.
**
As many costumers as Jo lost because I was trying to figure out how to roller skate I had a few choice words for him if he threatened to fire me since this was his stupid idea. I went wobbling around trying to serve people and eventually I had thought that I had it. Just as an FYI Jo sold more then just barbecue he was an eccentric man and he had the habit of selling anything and everything he could to make profit. When the door opened and a customer came in I was oblivious taking a milkshake to the prior customer, until of course my wheel hit a wet spot in the floor and I was sent spinning out of control. The milkshake didn't spill thankful, and I would have much rather had fallen on my butt in front of everyone, but nope fate was not on my side. I ended up slamming into the last person I wanted to slam into and spilled the milkshake I carried all over his shirt. "I am so..." Before I could look up or even finish he had put his hands on my shoulders to steady me (or I thought so) the shock obviously all over his face as I looked up to see who it was. "What is your fucking obsession with dumping shit on my shirt?" I was about to back up and run, but his hands were still firmly on my shoulders no doubt to keep me from what I wanted to do which for the third time that day was to run. "I...I" He glared angrily I found it odd that his hands as firm as they were was pressed on my shoulders gently so not as to hurt me. "This is the second shirt you have managed to ruin my shirt today." As quickly as the anger had appeared it disappeared and a smirk took it's place. "You must really want to see me shirtless." I was just about to respond and defend myself when I was taken aback by his last comment. "I d....." I let that comment sink in for a few seconds. I blinked and then I was the one seething with anger. "Who do you think you are accusing me of wanting to see you shirtless! I don't even know you, and as far as that's concerned I wouldn't want to." I shook his hands off my shoulders and all he could muster was a bewildered look it was obvious he wasn't use to girls rejecting him. I yanked those skates of my feet so fast I could have been the flash, and before he could say another word tosses them onto the counter storming off. I clocked out without even bothering to change out of my work clothes.

---------------------------------------------
✍Cast✍
◈Reed Parker~ Francisco Lachowski

➽ A/N:
Sorry if this chapter kinda sucked I was distracted trying to help my brother with setting up his Nintendo, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. I did the best I could. ;)