Chapter 2

Dedicated to Neville Longbottom not sure if I'll finish the chapter today, but happy birthday July 30th 1980♡ -Dedicated on July 30th 2015

Chapter 2:: The universe hates me

Language Art's passed, but not quickly enough. My skin prickled because I could feel those brown eyes on my back through the whole class period, and what do I do as soon as the bell rings? I retreat as fast as possible wondering if Gryffindor was actually my house or not. I just didn't seem all that brave at the moment.
**
I hold my tray in my hands thankful that I have the distraction of food at the moment to keep me busy. I couldn't shake the feeling of those eyes. Whoever he was though I knew he would have nothing to do with me I was Ms.Nobody and he was apparently dating Amber, or at least they liked to suck face. I couldn't help, but to laugh at the thought. I was the only highschool senior who was still pure and never gave away my first kiss. I was willing to bet I was the only one. My best friend from the ninth grade Wesley Rush had tried to convince me that I should just kiss him, since we were best friends, and he said my first kiss should be with someone I liked. I had just turned my head and refused to kiss him. I had wanted my first kiss to be something special something I would remember. I paid for my lunch mindlessly, and continued to muse inside my own head. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking when I slammed into someone's hard chest my tray of food dumping all over them.

“I am so...” I cut myself off as I looked up into those familiar brown eyes. The look of shock washing over his face as his brown eyes connected with my blue eyes for the second time that day. I broke the eye contact my eyes hitting the floor before he could say anything, for the second time that day I ran. Today was the worst day ever. I could not stop humiliating myself. Apparently making a fool of myself and running into populars is what I did best. What had I done to the universe to deserve this? I would never show my face at lunch again. I ran to the girls bathroom, and looked into the mirror my cheeks were flaming and I was debating on just going home for the day, but I didn't want to miss social studies or science those were my two favorite classes of the day, and I was determined to at least have one good memory for the day. I headed to the library as seeing I had free time because there was no way I was gonna show my face back in the cafeteria.
**
My stomach growled as I headed to social studies class. I was beyond hungry. I was angry that all my food had ended up on a guy. What a waist of perfectly good food. Kennedy smiled at me in amusement. I had texted her earlier asking if she would save part of her lunch for me. Being the good friend she was she handed me her lunch box with half her food split for me. I couldn't resist hugging her. “You are the best friend anyone could ever ask for! Thank you I'm starving. ”

She hugged me back with a bright smile. "Of course what are friends for, and besides you're having a rough day." That was when he walked in. Bloody hell was he following me through all my classes? I put my head down Kennedy just laughed until she spotted why I had my head down. "Oh my god is that the guy you dumped your food on? He's totally gorgeous!" I looked at her in bewilderment pulling her down in the desk next to me. “Are you crazy the guy is probably pissed off as crap at me I don't want him to see me.” I practically hissed it out which only made Kennedy laugh further at me. "Are you gonna spend rest of senior year hiding from him?" I shot her a glare. “Not likely he's practically in all my classes how have I not noticed him?!”

"Probably by the same way he hasn't noticed you until today of course. Do you know who he is?"
“No I don't flipping know who he is and why would I he's dating Amber!” She just gives me a bewildered look. Kennedy might not have been Ms.Popular, but the girl was more social then me. "That's Reed Parker! The Captian of our football team! How do you not know him?" Then it hit me. No wonder I didn't know him I hated football and all that was entitled with it. I would rather read then watch men clobber each other over a ball. Call me weird, but I didn't understand what was fun about watching that sport. I was just about to make a smart comment when Mr.Lee came into the room cutting off any further conversation.
**
I hadn't heard much of what Mr.Lee was going on about at all I was so out of it. Even my notes reminded uncharacteristically blank I was to busy with my own musings to pay much attention when he came by and smacked the ruler he normally carried in his hand on the end of my desk causing me to jump. "Ms.Pennington have you heard anything so far?" The whole class was staring at me and I flushed in embarrassment and looked down. “No sir I didn't.”
"Well Ms.Pennington that explains why you didn't hear me call your name. Would someone please explain to Ms.Pennington what's going on?" Kennedy taking pity on me was the only brave one able to speak. "Allie we are gonna be doing a partner project on our assigned topic." I gave her a small smile and mouthed thank you at her. "As I was saying before Ms.Pennington got lost in dream world you will not be picking your partners I have picked them for you. He started reading off a list as everyone groaned. No one liked when our partners were picked it's always awkward. Then again that's how Kennedy and I had become best friends. Strangle enough in sophomore year we had for Language Art's Ms.Lee who happened to be Mr.Lee's wife she paired us together as it had been awkward at first after that point we became best friends.

Just before the bell rang I heard Mr. Lees voice. "Allie Pennington you will be with Reed Parker." My mouth almost hit the floor the universe really did hate me! What did I do to deserve this? For the third time that day I ran.