Chapter 14

Warning this chapter will contain mature 13+ humor take note this is not rated R. You've been warned Enjoy.

Chapter 14:: Baby Booty and Revenge

My mouth hung open I felt my face turning red from unshed laughter.

"REED THOMAS PARKER." I had never seen Gwen's face turn so red before. "It doesn't matter I wasn't gonna tell her about how your father and I as you so kindly put it banged." Just then James took us all by surprise. He laid his hands on Gwen's shoulders.

"Besides we had a nice work out last night didn't we now Gwen although had Reed not been preoccupied with his girl crush he might have heard us although we maybe old we've broken a few beds in our time." Gwen's face turned as red as mine. Reed threw his hands up and walked out of the kitchen. "I give up I can't listen to this anymore. I think Allie and I are gonna go and eat our breakfast outside."

Reed took my hand in his, and normally under such awkward circumstances I would not have objected, but I wanted to know more about Gwen, and James story. Something about it fascinated me. So I smiled at Reed and pulled him down in the seat next to me. "Actually I want Gwen to finish her story." Gwen looked up at me a smile on her face.

"Well alright I'll be happy to pick back up before I was so rudely inturputed..." She shot Reed a glare, and tried to remember where she had left off before her private love life had been revealed to all. "As I was saying that wasn't our first time, but then John came into the library. He was heart broken he even punched James who refused to fight him. Eventually we all went our separate ways, but after college I met James again, and oh boy that man hadn't changed a bit. He was still as cocky and stupid as I remember. After we finished College our love was rekindled, and we soon got married. A few years later Reed came along. He wasn't planned, but I'm afraid we spoiled him rotten."

I smiled as Gwen finished her story. A question on the tip of my tongue before Gwen made me lose all train of thought. "Reed had the cutest little butt! You should have seen it. Oh wait actually you can I have pictures! Would you like to see?" My face lit up the question I had having been totally forgotten now.

"Can I please?" I really wanted to see Reeds baby pictures I bet he was so cute. Reed broke me out of my thoughts. "MOM NO BABY PICTURES!" Gwen just laughed and I saw an almost identical look form in Gwen's eyes as I had seen form in James. Gwen got up from the table, and went to rummage around in the closet. Reed just face palmed. When Gwen came back she was carrying a blue photo album. Reed just sunk low in his seat. She laid it out on the table in front of me and sat down in the chair next to me flipping the book open. To the first page, and the first picture I saw was an old looking photo of a baby boy with his butt stuck up in mid air. I bursted out in a fit of laughter. Then I realized what this was as Reed sunk down in his seat and Gwen's mischievous glint seemed to grow. It was revenge for talking about her sex life.

"Nice butt Parker." I smirked and for the first time it seemed Reeds face turned as red as a tomato. In that moment I wished I had a camera, but he covered his redness as quickly as it came with a calm cool smirk. "Allie my butts gotten even better since then want to see it." My mouth dropped to the floor. I hadn't expected him to say that let alone in front of his mom. "I... Uh..." I blushed and looked to the floor. Normally I would have been totally repulsed by any notion of seeing any part of a guy. I mean I couldn't even hardly look at the weight lifting guys when they came into the gym shirtless now all's I could do was stutter like a moron. Reeds cocky smirk returned on the edge of his lips, but before he could say anything his mother jumped in, after I had all, but forgot about her being in the room. When she jumped up in hurried excitement it made me jump clear out of my seat.

"I knew it! I knew you two were love birds. Honestly Reed you found a great girl she cares for you, and I actually like this one! Hang on to her Reed a girl like her doesn't come around often." Reed gave his mother a bewildered look. I was flabbergasted. Me have feeling's for Reed. No way no how. Before I could object Reeds mother flitted out of the room to do who knows what next. I stood there with a bewildered look on my face before picking up the baby album to flip through it. Reed seemed to snap out of his shock as he yanked the baby book out of my sight slamming it shut. "Hey! I was looking at that."

Reed just smirked holding it up out of my reach, and though I was tall my 5' 6" was nothing compared to his 6' 3" witch means the chance of me getting the book back was very slim. "Give it back you jerk!" I jumped up and down trying to get the book back. He tapped my nose with his free hand. "Allie that book has gotten us both in enough trouble don't you think?" I continued to jump for it, but I had to agree. Now Gwen very well could be planning mine and Reeds wedding as we spoke, but in the heat of the moment I didn't care I wanted to see more pictures of Reed. "Besides Allie that offers still open if you want to see my butt."

I scrunched up my nose and quit jumping. "Oh how typical you think I want to see your butt. It's not even that nice you egotistical fat head." He just smirked down at me still holding the book. "Oh so you admit you have been looking at it." My face went blood shot red as I replayed over my words and face palmed. "I meant your baby butt you freak. I'm not some horny teenage girl who satisfys some weird need by staring at football players butts all day." As soon as it came out of my mouth both of us started to laugh. Despite Reed being an egotistical jerk he really could make me laugh. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad hanging with Mr.Popular after all, but I would never admit that out loud. Or at least to him anyway.

---------------------------------

This imaginary family is so cool just saying. Anyway I was gonna update yesterday, but I sat there a tired mess trying to figure out what to do for the chapter, and it was just horrible. So instead of publishing some trash chapter I went to bed and got sleep. I've made up my mind you either get my best or not at all I know excuses, but I'm done the banner edit at the top is of Reed's little baby bottom. If you want to send me banners or even trailers for this story I will try to use them. All banners and trailers will be used and the creator will get a dedication. You can send them to me via kik @CountryLights twitter CaptianOnceSwan tumblr UntameableSongBird Don't be a silent reader vote and comment.