Chapter 4

Chapter 4:: Neanderthals

"You did what?" I could hear Kennedy's amused laugh as I told her all about my latest episode. "Yes I did had I not wanted to be fired I would have thrown those bloody skates at his face." I could hear her laughs over the phone which made me want to laugh hysterically at what had happened. "This is not a laughing matter Kennedy! Now he thinks I'm some creepy stalker chick who wants to see him shirtless!" The next thing that came out of Kennedy's mouth shocked me beyond belief. "Well do you want to see him shirtless?" I blushed madly and tripped to get my words out. "Kennedy that's beyond the point! I hardly know the guy and he's making assumptions already."
"Ah ha so I knew it you do find him attractive."
"Yes Kennedy give me an award for finding the opposite sex attractive. " As soon as it came out of my mouth I blushed. I could see Kennedy just rolling her eyes like she was right in front of me. "Well that's a relief I was starting to question your sexuality."
"DUDE! How did we start with..." it took me a few moments to even remember his name and I still stuttered it out. "R...o...Reed and then end with my sexuatlity? Can we get back to the problem at hand you freak!"
"Oh I don't know what to do, but I can't believe you threw a pitch fit in the middle of the restaurant, but I uh have to ask shouldn't you be studying for a math test?"
"Curse you and when you're right night Kennedy. "
"Night Allie try not to die of embarrassment tomorrow." With that she hung up in a fit of laughter and I just growled and grumbled that she was no help as I throwed my phone across the room opening up that stupid math book to study, but I couldn't focus I could only hear a few words playing over and over in my head and they taunted me.

"You must really want to see me shirtless."

Did those words bother me because they were true? Nope I refused to believe the snide comments of Mr.Popular and shoved my book off my bed giving up before I had really started and just called it a night. I was to tired to try and fill up my head with useless math formulas that I would never fully understand. If I didn't want to prove to Ms.Taylor that I could do this I would get my own tutor. I turned my light off with an annoyed sigh and slipped away.
**
Knock knock knock.
Three light taps on my door. I looked up and in came Reed to my bewilderment. "What are you..." I was cut off as he gently pressed his lips to mine. I pulled away. "How did you even get here, and why did you kiss me?" My first kiss gone in a flash and I didn't even care tingles where sent shooting through my neck when he had kissed me. He gave me a smirk. "Want to see me shirtless babe?" •••
**
"Allie get up!" I rolled out of bed when mom hissed at me to get up. It was 6:45 and apparently I hadn't set my alarm. I looked at my floor before shooting up and heading to my bathroom splashing water on my face. Of all things I had to dream about it had to have been about Reed Parker stealing my first kiss. I rolled my eyes internally screaming at myself to get it together. I was not in love with him he was just hot and now my teenage hormones were just now starting to get to me. "Wait... What?" I shook my head and ran out my door so fast. I was gonna run to school I obviously needed to clear my head.
**
By the time I made it to Avalon I was a sweaty mess, but did I care nope not one little bit honestly. I just wanted to get this day over with. Then it hit me. Crap I hadn't studied for my math test and that was tomorrow. Who had math tests on Wednesday? I couldn't control the snippy sassy part of my brain today apparently. When I heard someone jogg up beside me. "You run? You don't strike me as Athletic." His presence being so close to me made me jump. I rolled my eyes. "How would you know what I do? You don't know me!"
"Aw don't tell me you're still mad at me. I'm the one who deserves to be mad. You did destroy two of my shirts." I was about to respond when the last person I wanted to see came up. OK he was better then Amber, but that didn't mean I desperately wanted to see him. "Man what the hell are you doing! If you don't get to that meeting coach is gonna make us all run poles." Wesley Rush. Although he was saving me from Reed at the moment so I didn't care who he was. They begin to bicker back and fourth and that was my chance to sneak away. Thank you Wesley. You are the biggest idiot I've ever met, but your idiocy helped me to escape a neanderthal.

--------------------------------------
✍Cast✍
◈Wesley Rush~ Arthur Sales

Sorry for the absolutely bloody boring chapter. I know it's short and boring but it's a bit of a filler before the next more exciting chapter. Yes what you saw about Allies dream she doesn't have a crush on Reed as an FYI but it's more of those teenly girly hormones that are getting to poor Allie. I hadn't planned on adding Wesley Rush yet but what more then a better time to introduce him in a boring chapter. I promise things are gonna start heating up. Until then when I get boring just stick with me.