Chapter 9 - Movie Night

Robyn's P.O.V.
"Awwww," I laughed, "Tommy's got a stalker!"

"Not funny!" He grunted, pushing himself off the door and heading towards the living room. Shaking my head, still laughing quietly to myself, I followed him. Sitting myself down on the sofa next to Thomas, who had his head back against the sofa, his hands rubbing his eyes, and turned the T.V. on. Flicking through the channels, I came across one of my all-time favourite movies - Iron Man. I love this film! Robert Downey Jr. is absolutely amazing! It's almost as if Marvel actually wrote the role for him! Thomas sat up abruptly.

"Aww wicked! I love Iron Man!" He grinned, leaning back again and placing his arm over the top of the sofa, "So do you like Marvel huh?"

"Who doesn't love Marvel?!" I exclaimed, turning to face him, "Come on, you've got super heroes, super powers and Robert Downey Jr. - what else do you need in a movie?" Thomas laughed.

"At least then there won't be any arguments as to what movies we want to watch!" He smiled facing me. Then he looked at me worried, "You're not the kinda girl who loves chick flicks are you?"

"Ewwwww! Bloody hell no!" I screamed, hitting him with a cushion.

"Ow!" He laughed again, lifting his arms over his face to protect himself, "Man you're tough!"

"Haha, well I know who does love chick flicks," I added. He raised his eyebrows behind his arms, still covering his face - wimp. "Steph!"

"Why you little...." Thomas threw a cushion at my face, and tackled me so I was lying on my back on the sofa. "I do not like Steph!"

"Oh you soooooo do!" I chuckled, "Now would you mind getting off of me? You're blocking my view!"

"Not until you take it back!" He grinned, pinning my arms above my head.

"Never!" I challenged. I wasn't backing down now.

"Oh well that's a shame." He smirked. "You wouldn't happen to be ticklish would you?" I froze, my head snapping from the T.V. to Thomas, who was smirking now more than ever.

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It." I warned. But I was too late. Thomas started tickling me sides, causing me to scream both in pain and with laughter. I was like the most ticklish person in the world and being tickled was like torture for me.

"Stop it!" I screamed, wriggling about trying to break free of his grasp.

"Never!" Thomas laughed, still tickling me. I was laughing so hard now that I hadn't realised I'd moved right to the edge of the sofa. Before I knew what was happening, I had rolled right off the sofa and was lying on my front. Thomas, who was still on the sofa, now had tears coming out of his eyes. Right that was it. No one tickles Robyn Wood and gets away with it. With all my effort, I jumped off of the floor and onto Thomas. I started tickling him and the laughter was almost deafening - I thought I was the most ticklish person ever. Turns out I was wrong. By the time I'd given up tickling him, I sat upright and returned my attention to the T.V. Still quietly chuckling, Thomas did the same.

"You're one persistent girl!" He said, leaning back, and returning his arm to the back of the sofa. Smiling to myself, I just continued watching the movie. That was fun! By the time the film had finished it was almost two in the morning - well I kinda lied. After Iron Man, we might of watched Iron Man 2 and 3, seeing as they were up next on the channel. Hey! I love Iron Man, and it turns out so does Thomas. Saying goodnight to Thomas, I dragged myself to my room and closed my door. I couldn't be bothered to do my teeth or anything now, so I got dressed into my Spider-Man pyjamas - don't judge - and climbed into bed. I practically fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.