Chapter 12 - Memories

Robyn's P.O.V.
I've been at university now for 4 months. Ever since we met in our first art class, Charlie and I have become the best of friends. We hang out almost every day, constantly making each other laugh, and we practically do everything together. She always seems to be over at mine and Thomas' dorm, and I have so much fun with her! She's a real quirky person, who's slightly crazy at times, but still I like that about her! Thankfully, Thomas gets along with her. It seems that every other night, the three of us are sat there on the sofa, having movie marathon after movie marathon! It is so much fun!

Thomas and I are getting along really well now also. When Charlie's not here, the two of us are always mucking about, playing jokes on each other. God, the other night I hid in Thomas' wardrobe before he woke up in the morning. When he opened it, I screamed and jumped out at him, giving him almost a heart attack. I remember it like it was yesterday...

Thomas' P.O.V. (past)
Oh, great. Another day of hard work and studying. My drama studies were going well, but they were so tiring. Being an actor and all meant that almost every girl I talked to during class just started screaming, and asking for photographs and autographs. I think the only girl who didn't act like that when she first met me was Robyn. Me and her got on so well it was unreal. I've only known her for what, 4 months and it's like she's known me all my life. She's my best friend, besides Jack who has been my best friend since primary school. The way she doesn't care what others think of her, and the way she's laughs when I make a joke. Smiling to myself, I sighed happily and rolled out of bed. Dragging my feet behind me, I headed towards my wardrobe to grab some clothes. Taking the handle, I began to open the door when it swung open by itself.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Robyn screamed jumping out of the wardrobe at me.

"BLOODY HELL!!" I screamed, stumbling back towards the bed, falling flat on my back, "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ROBYN!!!!"

"HA HA HA HA HA!" Robyn laughed, pointing at me as she did, "You should have seen your face! You looked like you'd seen a bloody ghost!" She continued to howl with laughter. In fact, she was laughing so hard that she'd now crawled into a ball on the floor, clutching her stomach. My heart was beating at about a million miles an hour. Breathing heavily, he ran my hands shakily through my hair.

"God, Robyn. I could've had a heart attack!" Still laughing, she looked up at me, tears streaming down her face.

"At least I woke you up, sleepy head! Before I made you jump, you looked like the walking dead!"

"Wait a second, you were watching me whilst I slept?" I cried in shock.

"Ah huh!" She grinned, standing up and heading towards the door. Before she left, she turned around and look at me, suppressing a laugh, "You know you talk in your sleep last night? And let me just tell you," She added, noticing my eyes widen in shock, "I'm flattered, but next time, ask me in person yeah?" And with a final fit of laughter, she left the room, leaving me sat on the bed, my hand still running through my hair, my mouth gaped open. What the hell just happened?

Robyn's P.O.V. (now)
So yeah, that's me and Thomas for ya! Constantly pranking each other, and always laughing. However, there's one person I've left out. Steph. We're still best friends, I mean we have history and have been best friends for years and years. And two months ago, something happened that I had not predicted...

Thomas' P.O.V. (past)
Steph's been hanging around here quite a bit now. The first few times she was round here with Robyn were quite awkward - she kept trying to hit it off with me. But after that, I kinda got used to it. She actually had started to grow on me - she was always so beautiful and the things she wore always made her look perfect. I had to admit, I was starting to fancy her, but how would I tell her. 'I know,' I thought as I headed back to our dorm after drama studies, 'I'll ask Robyn's opinion.'

"Robyn?" I asked, sitting opposite her at the breakfast bar, "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure," She said smiling, looking up from her sketchbook, "What's up?"

"Well, um," I stammered, wringing my hands as I tried to think of how to say it, "I think I like Steph." I looked up at her as I said it. Her chocolate brown eyes watched me carefully, as she listened to me. Then she started grinning.

"Awwww I knew it! Well why don't you ask her out then?" She chuckled, returning her attention to her work.

"Yeah, you know what I will." I grinned, "You sure you're alright with it?" She snapped her head up quickly.

"What do ya mean?" She asked, cocking her head to the side as she did. Aww, she was so cute when she did that.

"Well, ya know, she's your best friend and all." I laughed nervously.

"Ohhhh no no no I'm fine with it!" She smiled again, and continued working.

"Great, then I'll ask her out!" I exclaimed, grabbing my phone and began dialling her number. I hoped she'd say yes.