Chapter 29 - Christmas Surprise!

Robyn's P.O.V.
"ROBYN!!" Someone squealed, jumping up and hugging me tightly.

"Oh my God Alex!" I screamed in surprise, hugging my sister round her middle, "What are you doing here? How did you get here?"

"Well, she had a little help from us," A woman said, stepping round the corner, alongside a girl slightly younger than me, and a man.

"Mum! Dad! Ava!" Thomas yelled out in surprise, rushing out towards them and hugging them all in turn, "I thought you guys were away!"

"Yes well we came home earlier, dear!" His mum, Tasha laughed, as he hugged her tightly, "We heard what had happened to Robyn and didn't want you guys spending Christmas on your own now did we?" Thomas and I laughed, as I put down Alex, and hugged all of the rest of them.

"How did you guys pick up Alex?" I asked, as Ava finally let go of me. Her and I had grown so close after the first time we met, at a home-coming party for Thomas last summer, and I practically considered her to be my sister as well.

"Well, once we'd heard about what happened to you a couple days ago from a very worried Thomas, I might add, I got a call from Alex here, asking what the hell was going on!" Ava started, as we all walked inside the house, "Apparently, Steph was on the phone to your mum, who was going away with her and your dad, and she'd told them how you'd been taken to hospital. Obviously your mum freaked out but Steph assured her it was nothing serious. Well obviously she's just a lying-"

"Ava, language," Her mum warned, raising an eyebrow at her. We just giggled.

"Yeah, so Alex over here had overheard, and instantly called me and asked for the whole story. I told her and she started getting upset and then she asked her mum if she could come with us and surprise you guys. Seeing as your mum and dad were just gonna leave her home alone for a week, she agreed. And here we are!"

"Awww thank you guys so much!" I laughed, as Alex hugged me again, "This really was a surprise. Thomas and I were just um...cooking when we heard the doorbell go off!"

"Uh huh, cooking eh?" Ava whispered in my ear, as Thomas started up a conversation with his mum and dad, "Then why the hell are you too in your pyjamas and look like you just got out of bed?" With that last comment, she winked cheekily at me, making me blush slightly. I just playfully hit her on the arm, causing her to laugh.

"Right guys, who wants cocoa?" Thomas exclaimed, causing everyone to cheer.

"I'll help you!" I laughed, heading back into the kitchen with him, "We won't be a second!" As we left the others chatting in the living room, the two of us started on making not two drinks now, but six. I was in charge of the marshmallows and cream, whilst Thomas made the cocoa itself. With three cups each, the two of us carefully, made our way back into the living room.

"Please excuse the fact that I look like I've just got out of bed!" I giggled, handing Thomas' mum her cocoa, "Thomas and I had literally just woken up when you guys rang the doorbell."

"That's okay dear," Tasha smiled, taking the cocoa from me, "I like your pyjamas!" I blushed, realising that I was wearing my Spider-Man tank top, that was now hanging halfway down my shoulder, and a pair of pyjama shorts.

"Thanks!" I laughed, "Right I won't be a second, I'm just gonna get dressed!"

"Me too!" Thomas laughed getting up from his chair. Then he paused, noticing that I was now looking at him. He raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"Ava, you know that game I used to play with you on Christmas morning?" Thomas said slyly, turning towards his sister, who was already getting out of her seat, "I think it's time we taught Robyn here how to play!"

"Oh no no no, don't you dare," I warned, putting a hand out in front of me and stepping backwards slowly. Thomas and Ava laughed, before running towards me. I screamed and ran down the hallway, with Thomas and Ava close on my heels. I hated being chased and he knew that! I screamed as Thomas grabbed me round the waist and the two of us tumbled to the floor, with Ava jumping on top of us.

"BUNDLE!" She shouted.

"AHHHH! Thomas stop it!" I laughed and cried at the same time, with Thomas tickling me with all his might. Ava joined in and the rest of the family stood in the doorway to the hall as they watched our 'game'. They were all laughing as they watched me squirm under Thomas and Ava, who were still ferociously tickling me. Tears were streaming down my face, I was laughing so hard. I was now lying on my back, with Thomas now on top of me, and Ava tickling me from the side. Ava was laughing pretty hard too now, and she rolled away, clutching her side with both hands.

"THOMAS! GET OFF ME!!" I screamed with laughter. Laughing himself, Thomas rolled onto the floor, holding his stomach. Breathing heavily, and still laughing, I sat up.

"Sometimes I really don't like your son!" I said to Tasha and Mark, causing them to laugh.

"Oh Robyn, Thomas and Ava used to play that game every Christmas!" Tasha giggled, "Right let's let these two kids get dressed now shall we?" She added, heading back into the living room with Mark and Alex. Thomas looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows at me. I raised mine and was about to say something, when someone interrupted me.

"You two were getting rather cosy there," Ava smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at the two of us, "You want me to give you guys a minute?" Thomas and I blushed.

"Oh my God you look so much like your brother when you do that!" I laughed, rolling on my side.

"Wait, he's given you that look before?" She wiggled her eyebrows again and laughed. Getting up, she helped me to my feet and left us two in the corridor. I reached out my hand for Thomas, who took it and started to haul himself up, when he lay back down on the floor, and pulled me down on top of him.

"Ahh!" I yelped as I fell. But Thomas caught me, chuckling quietly. I looked up at Thomas and blushed. He just laughed and hugged me.

"Okay we really should get dressed now!" Thomas laughed, looking me in the eyes. I looked back at him, and bit my lip slightly. That made him laugh, and raising his eyebrows, Thomas started to get up. He helped me to my feet and the two of us headed into our rooms. Okay, time to get dressed.