Chapter 32 - Doctor!

Thomas' P.O.V.
My eyes shot open. I was breathing heavily and there were tears in my eyes. My head hurt and felt like it was on fire, and my body ached. Shakily, I tried sitting up, but I realised Robyn was asleep and resting her head on my chest. I tried getting up, and accidentally knocked Robyn's head with my arm.

"Thomas?" She mumbled sleepily, looking round. She turned her head up to look at me, and her eyes widened, "Oh my God Thomas, are you alright?" I had no energy to speak, so I just shook my head, trying to stand up again. Robyn shot up off the sofa, and helped me up. As I stood, I instantly felt dizzy and weak, and fell back down onto the sofa.

"Thomas, what's the matter? What's wrong?" She asked, concern evident in her voice. I leaned my head back against the sofa, feeling like I was about to be sick.

"I....I don't know," I mumbled quietly, with hardly any energy to speak, "I just feel like my head is on fire, I ache all over and I feel sick." Robyn lifted her hand and pressed it against my forehead.

"Bloody hell Thomas, you're boiling!" Robyn exclaimed, rushing to the bathroom. I closed my eyes and placed my hand on my forehead. God, I was boiling! Robyn came running back into the living room and placed a cold cloth on my head.

"Okay, hold that there just a second, I'm gonna call the doctors!" She said quietly, not wanting to hurt my head anymore. She sat next to me on the sofa, and I just nodded, watching as Robyn dialled the phone number for the doctors. As Robyn told the doctors what was wrong, I shifted my weight so that I was now lying down on my side on the sofa. A sudden pain in my head caused me to groan, and tighten my grip on the sofa. Robyn instantly placed her hand on mine, and held it tight as she talked with the doctor.

"Okay......yeah okay then I'll bring him now.... yes.......yes okay thank you! Bye!" Robyn put the phone down, and turned round to me, "Okay Thomas, we're going to the doctors now. The doctor said it might not be anything but they need to check you now just in case. Okay, right, can you stand?"

"Ur.......I'll try..." I groaned again, as Robyn grabbed my arm and helped me stand up. I felt my knees buckle but Robyn held me up, slowly helping me walk/limp towards the door. She grabbed her keys, phone and both our coats, before shutting the door behind us, and making our way down to the car. As Robyn started the car up, I lent my head against the window. Its cool surface helped sooth my head, and I closed my eyes in an attempt to stop my feelings of dizziness. Robyn kept her hand on mine as she drove, every now and then asking if I felt okay. In about ten minutes, Robyn parked the car outside the doctors and helped me out the car. Why did I feel so weak? Robyn sat me down in one of the chairs, before rushing to the receptionist.

"Hi, we're here for an appointment with Dr. Smith?" Robyn said.

"Okay, name of the patient?" The receptionist asked, looking up at Robyn and then across to me.

"Thomas Sangster."

"Ok Dr. Smith is expecting you now."

"Thank you!" Robyn smiled before coming back to me and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, Thomas, you think you can stand up?" Robyn asked quietly, taking my hand.

"Uh, yeah I think so," I groaned again, as I stood. My back really ached now and so did my chest, and my head was still banging. Leaning my weight slightly on Robyn so as not to crush her, even though she was actually very strong, the two of us went into the medical room.

"Good evening Miss Wood and Mr Sangster," Dr Smith smiled as we entered, "How can I help?"

"Um, it's Thomas, he -" Robyn began. And that's when I collapsed.