Chapter 26 - An Awkward Fall

Thomas' P.O.V.
I pulled up the car - at last, we were home. As I turned off the car, I turned round to look at Robyn. No surprises, she was fast asleep, her head resting up against the window, with one arm propped up on the window ledge. I smiled at her. She looked so cute when she was asleep.

I can't believe I told her. I mean, I've wanted to tell her from the moment things started going wrong with Steph and I, but Steph had literally made me swear not to tell a soul. But from the moment I told her, I've felt as if this massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I couldn't live with a problem like that, kept to myself - I'd go insane. And now Robyn knew too. She was the only person whom I would trust my life with, so telling her was the easiest and best thing for me to have done. At first, I was worried what her reaction would have been. When I'd asked her to help me in the changing rooms, I'd completely forgot about my um......injuries, and when Robyn accidentally brushed them with her arm, memories just came flooding back.

But then she'd done something that I had not expected. She'd kissed me. At first I was kinda shocked, but then it hit me! This was Robyn, not Steph! And that's when I started to kiss her back. It was unlike any kiss I'd ever had before from Steph - Robyn was so much better! Her lips were so soft, and together, our lips moved in perfect time to each other. Even though it only lasted a few seconds, I can still remember it now! I smiled slightly as I remembered it. Did that mean she liked me? I knew I liked her, but did she like me back? Shaking my head from those thoughts, I placed my hand on Robyn's arm and shook it slightly.

"Robyn? Robyn, wake up, we're home!" I said quietly.

"Uh...." Robyn mumbled, shifting in her seat a little.

"Robyn? Don't make me have to carry you!" I laughed.

"Urghhhhh..." She moaned again. This gave me an idea. I stopped shaking her arm, and placing my hand under her chin, I started to tickle her.

"Arghhhhhh!" She screamed, jumping up from her chair and squirming, "Thomas.......stop it!" She said, in between fits of laughter.

"Only if you get up!" I laughed, this time tickling her round the middle.

"Yessssss! Yes yes yes!" She screamed with laughter. Chuckling, I stopped tickling her and opened my door. Rubbing her eyes, Robyn did the same. We grabbed our shopping and headed upstairs to our apartment. Still laughing, the two of us stumbled into the living room, dumping our bags on the table.

"Give me a second, I'm just gonna put these bags in my room!" Robyn grinned, turning away and heading upstairs with her bags. I chuckled quietly, before crashing on the sofa. Bloody hell, I was tired. I lay there for a moment, staring at the ceiling. What to do, what to do. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up to see Robyn walking towards the sofa, yet with her phone in her hand.

"Watch out!" I warned, but I was too late. Not seeing where she was going, Robyn tripped on a bag that I'd left on the floor.

"Ahhhhhh!" Robyn screamed, stumbling over the bag and falling onto the sofa, right on top of me!

"Owwwww!" I groaned, as Robyn fell on my chest. I quickly grabbed her arms so that she didn't fall off onto the floor.

"Hello!" Robyn chuckled, leaning her chin on my chest and looking up at me.

"Hey!" I laughed, "Watch where you're going next time yeah?"

"Well I wasn't the one who left that bag there!" She protested, hitting my arm gently.

"I wasn't the one who was texting and walking at the same time!" I laughed. Robyn just poked her tongue out.

"You're so annoying!"

"You're even more annoying!" I laughed, "But the trick is, is that I know how to annoy you!" Just as Robyn raised her eyebrows at me, I started tickling her again. She screamed and struggled in my grasp, but I held onto her tight.

"Thomas!!!! Stop it!" She shrieked, squirming about.

"Jesus, stop screaming so loud! You sound like you're being murdered!" I laughed, by now tickling her round her middle. She hated it when I tickled her, but her reaction was always so funny I just couldn't resist it! Robyn continued to try and roll off of me and onto the floor, but I had my arms around her, so she wasn't going anywhere. However, after about ten minutes, I'd been laughing so hard I'd ran out of energy. Breathing heavily, I softened my grip on Robyn and she rolled to the right of me, now lying next to me on the sofa. She was still laughing, and I could see tears streaming down her face.

"Awww I'm sorry! Didn't mean to make you cry!" I teased, stroking her face with my thumb.

"Well maybe you shouldn't tickle as hard!" She laughed, breathing heavily like me.

"Awww you know you love it really when I tickle you!" I winked at her. She just poked her tongue out at me again, causing me to grin. I loved how funny she was. She never failed to make me laugh.